13

Sooah sat at the kitchen table staring off. she was not the one who was training Golden Child at the moment because she was tired. she hired one trainer and unfortunately, the trainer brought his daughter along.

she stood up to the back field to check them up. she opened the door and watch them training. she looked around to search for the trainer but he was nowhere to be found.

she was about to get inside when she saw the daughter was flirting with her fiancee. she then saw Jaehyun and Jangjun ran towards her. 

"you get on time! she have been like that since her father go to the toilet." Jangjun said. Sooah sighed.

"gather all the rest and go clean up. after that wait for me in the meeting room. i will deal with it." gesturing at the two. Sooah then walked towards the girl and Joochan. she just stood near them waiting for being noticed.

Joochan turned to Sooah pleading her with his eyes to get him out of the situation. "i think that's enough for today." Joochan awkwardly laugh at the girl. the girl squealed and grabbed his hand. "no! its not--"

"hands off him." ordered Sooah with venom in her tone. the girl turned to her scoffing, "where did you came from?" she asked crossing her arms on her chest.

Sooah raised her eyebrow then walked towards Joochan. she grabbed his arm and tiptoed pecking his cheek. "i'm his fiancee." she answered the girl. Joochan lips twitched upwards looking down at her.

"i am Han Sooah." she stated. the girl snapped her head at her. "and now should i bow to you like a princess?" she scanned her up and down. Sooah's face turned into grimace. Joochan grabbed her waist stopping Sooah to attack the girl.

soon then the trainer was back from the toilet. "Miss Sooah, i have seen you met my daughter." he greeted and Sooah only reply him with a timid smile. 

"it would be lovely if your daughter have her eyes off my man." she sneered glaring at his daughter. 

his face turned into red in shame grabbing her daughter harshly. "how dare you!" he whispered yelling at her daughter who only have her head down. he turned to Sooah, "i apologize Miss! its such a disgrace." he bowed. "since the training ended, i should leave." he dragged her daughter out from the mansion.

both of them let go of each other. Joochan cleared his throat, "thank you for getting me out. i tried to but she keep coming to me." he rubbed his nape. Sooah let out a small smile, "its not a big deal. and thank you for bringing me upstairs when i fell asleep last night." she said looking at him.

"now go change and meet me in the meeting room. i have something to talk." she ordered then Joochan walked into the mansion. Sooah followed afterwards straight to the meeting room.

she sat at the head of the table with her hands on her chin. she was staring off making them look at her questioning what's running in her head. 

"she really have a lot in mind." Daeyeol voiced out trying not to disturb Sooah's thoughts. the nine of them then didn't talk but use some sloppy hand signs towards each other. they didn't dare to make a voice.

few minutes later Joochan came in with fresh clothes. he looked at them. "why are you all silent?" he asked. they all pointed at Sooah who was still staring off not noticing Joochan's presence.

"she have been staring off for awhile." Youngtaek said gesturing to Sooah. Joochan sat on the remained seat that was near her. he stared at her trying to check if she noticed him. he then waved his hand in front of her face but still none of reaction.

Joochan sighed, "i might regret this." he said to the members making them looked at him questioning. he took a deep breath before slammed his hands on the table. all of them jumped in shock including Sooah.

her face turned into annoyed looking at Joochan. "you should have other ways to snap me out." she gritted her teeth at him. all of them had hand on their chest in shock.

Sooah sighed then straighten herself. "i have some news." she said making them looked at her anticipating what is the news.

"all of you will not be training anymore." she said making their face turned into sour. "all of you are accepted into our clan. so welcome to the Han clan." she announced making them go wild.

Sooah watched them cheer happily. "why did our training end?" Joochan asked her. "i kind of persuade my father to not train you guys. surprisingly he agreed. all of you already good enough, so why need long time training?" she exclaimed. "its just wasting time." she then turned to the others. 

"but i need your help."

she stated making them sat back down. "i need your help to find the antidote of this killing drug and this tattoo skull." 

"its not a problem Sooah! we will help you!" they said. "if you want, you can start now." she said making the stood up and bowed at her.

"thank you Sooah. we will work hard!" Daeyeol said with the others followed before going out of the room with happy faces.

Joochan was the only remained with Sooah. "why are you not going out?" she asked. "why are you not going out?" he asked her back. she just sighed.

"its just... i have a lot in mind." she stated. Joochan softly grabbed her hands. Sooah just stared at him blankly. "if you need any help, you that you can count on me, and the others of course." he chuckled.

she smiled at him and her eyes diverted to their rings. "do you think this engagement will work out? you know what i mean." she voiced. Joochan caressed her hands and smiled at her softy.

"we will work this out together."