5

Golden Child.

the gang consists ten important members. they are under Hong Jooyoung's command. Hong Jooyoung decided to pass his position early to his son, Hong Joochan. Joochan is currently leading of the clan now. Hong Jooyoung just sat back and watch his son handle the clan, but sometimes guide him by assisting him.

all of them were homeless when Hong Jooyoung recruited them. Lee Daeyeol was recruited first, he was thrown out of house and lived under the bridge when he was ten years old, that's where he found Daeyeol. its because he doesn't want to lead his clan and was thrown out by his father. 

Son Youngtaek and Bong Jaehyun who ran from the orphanage and bumped into Hong Jooyoung near the backstreet. he saw the potential of sneaky in them and was recruited by him.

Lee Jangjun, he saw this boy was fighting for his life while Jangjun was running away after being wanted by the street gangsters. he helped the boy and taking care of him bringing into his clan.

Choi Sungyoon, Kim Donghyun, Kim Jibeom and Choi Bomin volunteered themselves into the clan. they were homeless, their families died when the most influenced mafia killed them that time leaving them nothing.

Joochan, his childhood was a nightmare before then nine of them come into the clan. he was bullied by his school mates during his elementary school. he was provoked by them calling Joochan the son of the murderer as his father kills and chase people around.

his father noticed the change of his son from being cheerful to gloomy. he made up his mind and asked the nine of them to befriend with him. Joochan started to become himself back when he knew them. but he is cheerful only around his friends, but cold towards them who is not.

they are mafia, but they need light in their darkness too.

---------

Seungmin who love to v-logging brought his camera to the school. he went into his class and started recording. he turned around the camera showing the view of his class. he walked towards one girl and zoomed her face.

"uhm who are you? are you my classmate?" he asked playfully to the girl who was busy putting on her mascara while holding up a mirror.

she put down the mirror and put her hand on her cheeks. "hey! stop it!" she said while fixing her hair more in flirting way looking at the camera. "its called portrait rights! blur our faces!" another girl who was standing near him said pleadingly.

he faced the camera to his face. "wow people do change." he muttered. "hello guys! today i am going to do an interesting survey. who is the most ideal type of girl?" he made a small drum roll. Jaehyun suddenly shove into his side and waved to the camera.

"you had breakfast?" Jaehyun asked Seungmin while walking towards his seat. "me? no, want to head to the canteen?" he answered. "okay okay." Jaehyun said while putting down his bag and sat down.

"who is your most ideal type of girl in our class?" Seungmin asked facing the camera to Jaehyun. "my type? i don't have one." he bluntly answer. Donghyun who was sitting next to his left pointing his pen at Jaehyun while smiling. "Han Sooah, Sooah." he stated.

Jaehyun scoffed, "what? who said i like Sooah?" he said not confidently. Donghyun then laughed. "not you, i like her." he pointed his finger at himself. "i'm saying she is my type, don't get it wrong." Jaehyun let out an amused sound.

Seungmin then stood up. "okay, you two go for Sooah." he patted Jaehyun's shoulder while walking towards the back of the class. he shake Jangjun who was sleeping with drool in the corner of his lips. "Jangjun-ah." Seungmin called.

the boy who was sleeping shifted a bit while mumbling something trying to shooing his friend from disturbing his sleep. "what?" Seungmin asked not understanding what he had mumbled. "Sooah..." he mumbled still closing his eyes.

Seungmin giggled and patted his arm. "ahh okay." he walked towards Daeyeol, Jibeom and Sungyoon who were not supposed to be in his class. they were dancing hilariously with Daeyeol who had a fake radio on his shoulder and bounce to the non existed beat.

"coffee is here!" the back door of the class was opened by Youngtaek and Bomin carrying a carton of coffee. the students in the class including Donghyun and Jaehyun dashed towards it before it was finish by the others. 

"hey, which girl is your type?" Seungmin asked facing the camera towards all of his friends. "Sooah is mine, mine." Youngtaek claimed pointing towards the camera then pushed Bomin.

"guys please, let's not fight for a girl. i will give up." Bomin said not to breaking the friendship tie just because of a girl.

"woo Bomin." Sungyoon let out an amused sound at his mature minded friend. "Sooah is pretty, true!" he said while grinning. "Sooah! Han Sooah is the best!" Jibeom and Daeyeol cheered at the camera. his eyes suddenly on the field. 

"its Sooah." he said making them ran towards the window including Jangjun who was awake, which was facing the field. "even she walking is pretty." Jibeom said dreamily.

"huh what's that?" Donghyun said pointing towards the field. "where? what?" they were focusing on Sooah but suddenly Joochan was behind her trying to catch her up. he even hold Sooah's shoulder but she just shrugged him off.

they all gathered in circle trying not to talk loudly. "who knows why Joochan and Sooah are like that?" Jaehyun asked looking at his friends. all of them shake their heads. "i'm curious. i'm going to check what's going on!" Jangjun broke the circle and went out the class.

-----------------

"Sooah-yah, i'm really sorry about yesterday." Joochan apologized for the numerous time since she parked her car beside his till now inside the school. Sooah sighed, "Joochan, i already said its fine. its my fault anyways for being weak." 

Joochan hold her arm making her stop. she just look at him, "stop downgrading yourself, please?" he said trying not too let her down. she sighed again for the hundredth time and leaning closer to him. "i think you should take care of your friends. they have been eavesdropping since we went inside." she said playfully and went towards the class.

Joochan slowly  walked backwards to the locker where they were with hands inside his pockets. he stopped right in front of locker but they haven't notice his presence. "are you done eavesdropping?" he said making them jumped.

"w-we are not e-eavesdropping." Sungyoon said trying not to stuttered. Joochan just stare at his friends. he sighed, "lets go to class before the teacher come." he said then walked away with his friends.

"why are you walking with her?" asked Donghyun. "i want to apologize to her about yesterday. she keep saying that she is weak." Joochan explained. 

"that's nonsense! she is one of the best mafia in this world. how can she say something like that." Jangjun exclaimed with wide eyes. 

"since when you start apologizing to people? i mean its rare with someone that you are not close with." Sungyoon asked with fingers on his chin thinking. then it clicked Joochan, he don't even know why he's trying so hard apologizing to Sooah. he just feel like.. he just want Sooah to not think that she is weak.

"SOOAH! YOU'RE NOT WEAK! JOOCHAN IS A BRAT!" 

he heard Jangjun yelled in the class and shake his head. just then a slammed chair and table was heard from outside the class. Joochan and Sungyoon sighed,

"just a way to start the day."