6

the sound of horse galloping echoed at the horse lane on a fine Saturday. Sooah was spending her time with her best friend, Flint the horse.

Sooah yelled some words while hitting her horse's bottom to fasten the horse. horse riding was one of her favorite hobby besides shooting. she spend most of her free time with Flint, sometimes to release her stress from everything.

she saw Byungchan and one other man standing near the horse lane and went towards were they were standing but with a steady space. "easy Flint, easy." she caressed the horse's body so that it wont attack Byungchan.

she pulled the reign making the horse stop. "Sooah." he greeted. "what brings you here, Byungchan?" she asked while hoping down the horse. "its about the substances in the vile. the result was out." he answered.

Sooah looked at Byungchan and at the man beside him. "bring Flint to his stable, feed him." she commanded making the man nod and escort the horse to his stable as Sooah and Byungchan walked out from the lane.

"so?" Sooah said while washing her hands looking at the right hand man. "the substance is known as killing drug. the drug had no smell at all. when someone took the drug, it will spread within seconds into the organs and nerves making them stop functioning and straight to death." he explained.

they continue walk towards the car that bought them there. "so that boy decided to took his life than telling me the truth." she laughed bitterly. "is the drug used by the enemy that kidnapped me?" she asked. 

Byungchan nodded his head. "they have been using that drug to kill and use it for taking information. i heard that there's no antidote for the drug." Sooah nodded in understand at what he had explained.

"get everyone ready. we are going to have a short meeting." 

--------

Sooah sat the head of the table with her men full at beside of the table. 

"so, have all of you have what i want?" she asked hands on her chin looking at them one by one. suddenly none of them have guts to speak up even they have what Sooah wanted. "did all of you went to stitch your mouth? why no one talk?!" she half yelled.

"we have tracked the enemy that kidnapped you. they are close to us than we expect. i suspect one of their men went to your school." one man stood up explained. "did you get the name?" Sooah asked looking straight at him. "i'm sorry, Miss. but we couldn't catch who was behind it all. that's all we get from tracking." 

"we also noticed that there were a skull tattoo behind his ear." one man said referring to the young boy who killed himself. he passed Sooah the printed picture. her eyes scanned through it. "talking about this skull, its his clan's sign. but i don't know which clan is this." she paused. "is there any of them escaped that night?"

"there were some of them escaped that night but they were badly injured. i don't think they survived enough." said Byungchan. 

Sooah sighed and nod her head. suddenly someone knocked on the meeting room door. "come in." she asked.

it was her dad's right hand man. "Miss Sooah, you were ask by your father." then the man went out after sending the massage. "meeting dismiss." she said standing up walking out towards the room.

"you called me, father?" she ask closing the door behind. she look at his father who was closing his eyes resting on the chair. "father? are you okay?" her father opened his eyes smiling at his daughter.

"Sooah, i have a request. and i hope that you will willingly accept it, its for your own good." he said to her who was sitting down on the chair. "of course, father." she answered. even how hard the request is, she will accept it no matter what because she loves his father.