"I did not. We're just friends."

"Apparently, Choi Jaewook loves his son more than my husband loves his own son. My husband has made a deal with Choi Jaewook, to let you go. He was asking for immediately, but we negotiated, that the public already knew about the marriage plan, that we couldn't just let it go with the wind and cancel or replace the bride, so he agreed to let us hold the wedding and keep you until the presidential election is done, under one condition. That Bin won't touch you. I know that is almost impossible, I know my son, but you can't get pregnant with Bin."

"Mrs. President...so after I'm done, Bin will divorce me and I have to marry Youngjae?"

"We just have to let you go, but whether are you willing to marry Youngjae is not in the deal."

"Does President Hyun know that Bin would likely be going to go against him?"

"He does. That's why he asked me to keep reminding you and Bin about the basic thing that you are Miss Son who is being assigned to act as Mrs. Hyun, for Hyun Bin's good impression and the upcoming threat against the good name of Hyun family. It's simple, actually, but my son has his own will. It's good that Bin wants to win both his father and you, but I still have no idea how. Choi Jaewook is willing to take down his agenda for his son's happiness, but my husband is going to ignore his son's happiness for his own agenda."

"President Hyun is a good man, Ma'am. We all know him as a family man."

"That's the well-built impression of President Hyun that has being maintained by Mr. Park and your former coworkers."

Mrs. President stirred her drink and sipped it before ended her speech, "I'm in the middle between my husband and my son. Miss Son, one day when you have your own kid, you will realize that even in the worst dilemma, your maternal instinct will always be the stronger among the other desire. If Bin can't navigate this problem well and have to somehow hid you away from his father or sort of, I know I will go for Bin. But my husband isn't someone I can just easily ignore, yes he is my husband but he is also the sitting president now. If he loves his political career more than his own son, how about me the wife? He will kick me out in a heartbeat. And you? I can't imagine it."

I tried to put my self in her shoes. I still had faith that she was the same nice First Lady I knew.

"I'm dying to see both my son and my husband be happy. So help me, Miss Son, as impossible as it sounds, don't go too far with Bin, until we're sure that there is a way for my husband to run the presidential election without being depended on Choi Jaewook. Let's say that Bin was hiding you somewhere, you can't forever hide, and Choi Youngjae is a well-trained agent, tracking you down would be very easy for him."

"I understand, Ma'am. But wouldn't it too easy, that Choi Jaewook will drop his chance to run the presidency only to be traded with me being single?"

"At least, for now, it is really that simple. I know you're adults in love, save both of us the trouble by not getting pregnant while the situation is still this uncertain."

"What if I don't want to be with Choi Youngjae?"

"It's up to you, it's not in the deal. Answer me honestly, Miss Son. Before getting that close with Bin, do you have a special relationship with Youngjae?"

"I don't. But I know he was very attentive. He knows I don't date Bin before."

"You are being loved by both, and the selfish side in me wants to keep you for Bin. But let's see how the wind blows, Miss Son. I hope that this time Bin is sincere. He gets bored very easily. Maybe you haven't given it all to him that he is crazy over you, but once he gets it, I don't know. But I wish this time he will finally settle down, he has to, eventually. He doesn't want to be the old guy in the club, you know what I'm talking about."