《9》Party Planning.

It was nine pm when he arrived at the hostel. As I was walking down the stairs with my bag in my hand. Glares from different people standing outside the hostel travelled my way. But I wasn't one to care. They could glare and stare all they want.

Janette Williams doesn't care.

Walking out of the hostel with my bag in my hand and not giving a care in the world. I spotted his car parked not too far away from the hostel gate and quickly got in.

"Hey babe. How are you?" We kissed briefly.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm okay."

"Are you ready for a weekend of fun?"

"Yea I am." I replied gleefully.

"Good because I have something planned out for this weekend."

"Really?"

"Yes babe." He said finally as he turned the car and faced the familiar route to his apartment.

We got to the apartment really fast. Miriam and Umar were in the sitting room cuddled up watching TV.

"Hi, I'm here." I announced as I stepped into the dimly lit room.

"Janette!" Miriam squealed as she walked over to give me a hug.

"Hello." Umar muttered hardly looking up from the TV.

"I missed you. Thank goodness you're here. The boys gave me a hard time especially Vincent. He was always whining and saying he can't wait for weekend to see you." Miriam continued, Vincent cleared his throat.

"Miriam, stop lying." Vincent objected.

I ignored Vincent and smiled hiddenly. "Did you stay here all week?" I asked Miriam.

"No. I came on Wednesday night." She answered.

"I see you can't leave Umar's side for a week." I winked at her.

"I can. I don't just want to."

"Love is a beautiful thing. Anyways let me freshen up, I'll catch up with you guys when I'm done."

"Okay." She said and went back to sit with Umar.

I went into the room while Vincent followed me. I was about to take off my trousers when I noticed him.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

He scoffed. "This is my room."

"I know. I want to take my clothes off. Please excuse me."

He guffawed. "Well, go on. I'm not in your way."

I protested. "Yes you are. I can't change with you staring at me like you're about to devour me."

"I don't think you're ready to take your bath." He smirked.

"Ugh, you're so....annoying." I feigned annoyance.

So instead of me to going into the bathroom to change my clothes or stop being shy and take the clothes off in his presence. I decided to teach him a lesson. I backed him, put the barely long towel on my shoulders and took off my clothes. Just as I was about to wrap the towel across my chest, it fell off and sprawled itself on the floor teaching me a lesson instead.

Oh my God! I shrieked.

And do you know what he did? He didn't look away, instead he sat there watching and laughing like a hyena. I stood still completely dazed.