3

We arrive at Charlie's house and Leo knocks three times loudly on the door, just incase he's inside. Total silence. Leondre takes out the spare key Charlie have him and slowly unlocks the door . We step in and look around.
I head into Charlie's room to see whether anything a is missing. To my complete surprise, I see Charlie, curled up, sleeping on the bed.
"CHARLIE!" I yelled at the top of my voice causing him to jump. "Oh Charlie I thought you where gone."
"I'm not leaving. I can't afford to go anywhere. But I don't want you seeing me anymore, Angel. It's not good for you, I'm messed up. I've got a problem and I don't want you to be effected by it." Charlie's voice is deep and slow, he lies a facing the wall surrounded in cigarette buds and empty beer cans.
"Charlie you know I had clinical depression. I couldn't eat or sleep. All I did was lie in bed all day thinking about dying. But when I met you, that all changed, you give me strength and you make me happy. I don't want to live without you. Look at these scars Charlie" I roll up my jumper to reveal my wrists. Covered in white scars.
"Turn around and look at these scars. I'm five months clean. And you know why? Because of you. Turn around." I said coldly.
Charlie slowly turns around, revealing his pale skin, his eyes are blood shot and his hair is flat and curly.
"Find someone new." He says, staring at the wall behind me. I turn around to see Leo standing at the door behind me.
"Help me" I whisper. But Leo turns around and walks away.
"I can't." I say to Charlie "please just, get up and we can talk properly. Come have lunch with me and Leondre. Please Charlie"