<<Yessss, also her gaze... wow Shuhua, I think I'm falling for you.>> Miyeon said with her hand on her chest. Soojin coughed causing everyone to look at her.

<<I'm sorry Miyeon unnie, I'm already taken!>> Shuhua said seriously and everyone just stopped.

<<WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE TAKEN?>> Everyone scremed in union except Soojin who was trying to understand the situation.

Shuhua looked at Chungha and the older smiled.

<<I didn't wanto to tell you guys this way but I guess I will since I don't know how to start an announcement. So.... thanks for asking and making things easier for me hihihihi.>> Shuhua said while laughing. 

<<Basically I am dating.>> The maknae stated.

<<Yes I know pabo. But with who?.>> Miyeon said impatientky.

<<If you let me talk I will tell you.>> Shuhua said and everyone laughed.

<<I am dating a beutiful, kind, smart, generous, humble and so down to earth person.>> She continued.

<<Ok, where is this person? I have to talk to him or her and tell them to don't try to hurt you cause I will smash their face.>> Minnie said agressively.

<<Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, my bad. This person is a "her", and she's currently behind you.>> Shuhua said and Minnie turned her head immidiately to see Chungha. Everyone was in shock. 

<<Oh unnie. You know I don't actually mean it.>> Minnie said emabrassed.

<<It's totally fine Minnie. It's right to protect your dongsaeng.>> Chungha said.

<<What do you think guys?>> Shuhua said kinda nervous while approaching her girlfriend and taking her hand.

<<I'm happy you finally found the person for you. Unnie please don't hurt our dongsaeng.>> Soyeon said.

<<Never. I love her and I will do everything to make her happy.>> Chungha said looking at Shuhua.

<<I'm crying right now. Why are you guys growing so fast?>> Miyeon said with teary eyes.

<<Unnieee, you gonna make me cry.>> Shuhua said hugging her Unnie.

<<I'm happy for you Shu. But can you promise me something?>> Minnie asked the youngest.

<<What is it Unnie?>> Shuhua asked

<<Even if you are now in a relationship, can you still share you Fried Tofu Riceball with me? I won't know what to do with all that rice...>> The older said.

<<Yes unnie, don't worry.>> Shuhua replied laughing.

<<YAA YEH SHUHUA! I'm you bestfriend! How come I didn't know about that before all of them. This is the second time already.>> Yuqi said and Shuhua laughed.

<<Yuqi ya don't be like that! What matters is that you know.>> Shuhua said facepalming herself at the same time.

<<Don't talk to me I'm mad. I'm really mad.>> Yuqi said pouting.

<<How about this? I'll bring you something everytime we'll go out on a date.>> Shuhua said trying to negotiate with her.

<<OH HELL YES.>> Yuqi screamed.

<<You are so corrupted.>> Minnie said laughing.

<<Nothing is comparable to the love for food. That's the real definition of "through thick and thin, for richer or for poorer till death do us apart." Bear with it.>> Yuqi said with confidence causing Chungha to laugh and Minnie and the members to die of emabarassement.

<<Congratulations Shuhua, I'm happy for you.>> Soojin said lastly.

<<Thank you Jinah.>> Shuhua said smiling and Soojin widened her eyes.

"It's been so long since the last time she called me that way. She really must be happy." Soojin thought and smiled bitterly.

After practice everyone headed back in their dorm, Yuqi and Soojin decided to grab a drink at the cafe.

<<I never imagined Shuhua will end up with Chungha unnie.>> Yuqi said after sipping her iced tea.

<<Neither I.>> The younger could hear the sadness in Soojin's voice.

<<Are you ok with that?>> Yuqi asked her Unnie.

<<Who am I to judge the situation? It's her life, I can tell that she's happy now and me as her member and unnie I'm happy as well but...>> She stopped, then sighed.

<<But?>> Yuqi asked

<<But why does it hurt?>> Soojin said.

<<You really don't know the reason?>> Yuqi asked lifting up her eyebrow.

<Enlight me please.>> Soojin said sarcastically.

<<Because you love her. You just didn't accept it yet.>>