Chapter 13

With Me

It was yet another couple of weeks until Jungkook was discharged from hospital. His was body healing and not as sore so he was able to leave. Jungkook still wasn't sure about staying with Taehyung for a while but he couldn't argue because he really had no where to go.

Jungkook sat silently beside Taehyung in his car as they drove off to Taehyung's new apartment. It was set with all the essentials to live in by now. Whenever Taehyung left Jungkook, he went and helped get his home together and either Jimin or Hoseok stayed with Jungkook to get to know one another better.

"Do you want to go shopping first before going to my place or do that later?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while driving. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung. "If you need to shop, you don't need to ask me. You can go whenever you want" Jungkook said.

"No not for me" Taehyung said. "For you." Jungkook tilted his head not understanding what he meant. "Why do we need to go shopping for me?"

"To get you some clothes and a items you will need now that you left everything behind in your old house" Taehyung replied with his eyes on the road.

Jungkook had forgotten that. "Oh...but I don't exactly have any money to buy stuff. My card is under Joon's name. My money goes under Joon's name which I use" Jungkook said looking down. His work never really gave him a lot of income. But even that went into another bank account that Joon owned but Jungkook used.

"Don't worry about money. I'll get you everything you need" Taehyung said calmly but Jungkook not immediately shook his head. "No no. You don't need to-"

"Jungkook don't worry about it" Taehyung cut the younger off trying to reassure him it's ok. "I want to buy your stuff for you. You don't need to repay me. Trust me." Jungkook opened his mouth to object but Taehyung asked "Quick, do you want to go now or later?"

Jungkook sighed giving in. "Which ever you prefer hyung" He answered. Taehyung then turned his direction and headed for the local shopping centre.

-

Taehyung and Jungkook were soon at a shop browsing for clothes for Jungkook to wear since he only had his pair that Taehyung found him in when he took the boy to the hospital. Jungkook simply looked silently through the men's section not saying anything. Taehyung sometimes saw him looking at a particular shirt or jacket for a bit longer than usual and knew Jungkook likes that.

But whenever Taehyung asked "You wanna get that?" Jungkook immediately looked up and mostly shook his head cause it's wasn't the cheapest. Taehyung waited for Jungkook to pick some night clothes and casual clothes but noticed that Jungkook purposely chose the cheapest items which weren't always nice and good quality.

"Jungkook, I don't think you wanna wear this" Taehyung frowned. Letting Jungkook's complaints go deaf, Taehyung snatched some of the items off Jungkook, put them back and picked out all the outfits he could tell Jungkook wanted. "I know you like these. Just take whatever you want Kook. It's ok." He said trying to convince and slowly bring the younger out of his scared and quiet nature. Jungkook gave in and let Taehyung have his way.

Once they had gotten Jungkook enough outfits, Taehyung lead him to another store. "Why are we here?" Jungkook asked looking at where they arrived.

"You need a new phone" Taehyung simply said and walked towards it.

"Your not going to buy one for me?" Jungkook asked wide eyes not expecting for Taehyung to spend that much. "Of course I'm buying one for you" Taehyung said.

"B-but you don't need to. It's too expensive. B-esides I don't need a phone" Jungkook said feeling uneasy about being bought so many things. He didn't want the older to spend so much money on him. "I'm not worth your money..." Jungkook murmured looking down.