Tae walks towards jungkook...jungkook trembles a little seeing him coming closer...he takes a step back...but tae stops just a breath away from jungkook...this close...

Then look i have been pranked...i am your goat...happy now??

Tae...jungkook doesn't know why...but his eyes suddenly becomes teary seeing tae that angry..

W..why are you talking to me like that...jungkook sobs out looking down....

Tae feels a tug in his heart seeing the person he loves looking that vulnerable...but...he was at his limit too...this all doesn't make any sense...

Because you made me like this...if you are having fun doing this...then end it today..i am tired of all this things...i know you hate me for bullying you..& i apologize for that...from today on i no longer will have anything to do with you...but please stop it today jungkook...you calling me slut..i was okay with it...but at least don't make fun of my feelings.. Because even you consider me as a robot...i am not!

Yo..you won't have anything to do with m~~

Yes..you...i won't have anything to do with you anymore..& i guess it won't be a problem for you...you have too many new friends now..you don't want to have a bully like me anyway...just one thing...before calling your new friends friends...make sure one thing that in the end..they are not going to throw you out there alone...that it...now fuck off jeon & tell your friends i have been pranked...goid luck.....tae says again sitting oh his place & hiding his face in his arms...ignoring jungkook was still standing there...

Jungkook looks around at the whole class...some were smirking...some were sad...jimin & others were confused...jimin didn't see tae this angry before...

That serves you right...a girl says from other side...

You thought our uni prince will like a nerd like you?? Who are you? Brad Pitt?? Is all girls died in here that he has to like you?? You did already enough damage...now if you have any shame left...fuck off....!

Jungkook feels all people were laughing at him right now...their face were screaming it all..

K...kookie..jimin murmurs....but without hearing him...jungkook runs away from there with teary eyes...

Tae raise his head hearing loud footsteps vanishing away..he looks at the door jungkook jungkook left...

Then he stands up & looks at the whole class...

Who was that saying those bullshit to kookie?? Say it again!!!

Tae's cold tone was screaming in the wall...

D..dude you were rejecting him a while ago..a boy tries to say something...tae looks at him with a cold glare...

Whatever i told him or he told me...it was our business..did i ask for your judgement?? Who the fuck do you people think you are?? How dare you talk to him like that...i won't spare any of you if this happens again...remember..it's our matter...whatever we do will be only our decision...put your nose out off it.. Because if i find out you are involving in it our saying something to him again...this won't end up well..mind it...

tae says in a cold tone that makes everyone shiver..because all people know...whatever kim taehyung says...he does...

Jimin looks at his best friend sadly...

Tae...he calls tae's name...

Tae looks at him...

Jimin waves his hand...& tae walks towards him....& suddenly pulls him into a hug...