Prologue

A/N: Greetings for you who stumbled into this book, I just want to say that I don't edit chapters before publishing (I'm irresponsible I'm sorry)

This book is cannot be transmitted and reproduced by any means without my consent. Any connection within the reality is a mere coincidence either the characters, things, events, and places that will be mentioned. 

Please forgive my poor writing, wrong grammar, misspelled words, and any other inconvenience that may occur. I humbly apologize. I can't describe events in a deep full vivid way, expect straightforward writing. (But, I'll try my best to satisfy you.)

Please read the description under the book outside this chapter before continuing. This is a BOY X BOY novel and if this is not your cup of tea please leave immediately, I am not forcing you to read this.

So, What is a Patriarch? It's the male head of a family or tribe. What is a Sect? A group of people who bears the same surname. They are the people you call warriors soldier, the one who fights. What is a Clan? A group of people who has the same surname and blood. A family in simple terms. They manage their own money, they are not the frontliners but they can also be when they join a certain Sect.

I started this book within a scratch so good luck on reading and good luck for me on writing! I hope you will stay tuned until the last chapter. Please have mercy when giving a review, I'm open for criticism but please avoid putting inappropriate harsh words. English isn't my first language, spare me!

In a far away land, where no one knows where—a legend has been told. There are different stories about the godly tale, it was once told by a leader, told by a passer by, red by a scholar yet no one knows who has the real story.

As if it was deleted. Erased in the world.

"Shijie? Can you tell me about the man who was cursed by the gods?"

The elder female laughed.

"I already told you, he wasn't cursed by the gods..."

He was cursed by the people around him.

An unknown Journal found.

I rather read a thousand more rejected poems than face the cruel reality in front of me.

That's what I said when I found myself smiling at everyone present.

I was once afraid of everything. No one knows who I am, I'm only known as the cursed one. Hated by god, scum of humanity.

I thought, I was thoughtful however someone slapped me with the painful world. I was once ignorant.

A-Yin was found dead when I vanished, Yangyang was sad. He kept them still.

The one who yields Yue kept his promise, calling who I am. "You're a blessing."

The one who plays chouyun grabbed my hand and asked, "What is love?" I once thought it was a girlish question not until he told me his answer.

The one who red the secret novel despised me, he was angry at himself too. "I'm sorry, I misunderstood you."

The one who I love to play with once finally told me with pain in his eyes, "Gege, you're not fine anymore."