Draco : "Stop fighting me, for once In your life. I'm not the enemy!"

Harry : "Let go of me, I think I'm capable enough to take care of myself."

Draco : "The safest place for you to be is here, right beside me. And even if you don't want to stay, you have to, it's your obligation. You can't run, you know the pact was made with blood. Stop asking questions you're not ready to know."

Harry : "What am I not ready to know? Just tell me, stop with the dull answers already"

I said in desperation, shouting. And once again, Draco let go of me, stood up, fixed his clothes like nothing happened,and left the room, without actually acknowledged my feelings and questions. Oh I'm getting so tired of this play. I thought about going after him to continue the argument, but I'm so emotionally exhausted, that I opted to just throw myself, face first into the bed.

Hours passed and still no one on the house could talk properly to me, So I decided to go to the back garden. In this mansion, there's about two gardens that looked beautiful and peaceful, and a small forest away .
The first one being at the entrance of the property, making the mansion look exquisite, with roses and lilacs, lots and lots of flowers. And the second one, was at the back, near the pool area was a winter garden, with such majestic flowers and plants. And if you continue to get away from the house, you'll find a small forest,  that I simply adore. It's a good place to think and relax. Actually one of the few places I feel comfortable in this house. It had lots of old trees, and a small lake, with fauna that looked like it was home to fairies and all magic creatures. How this could survive here, within the range from this could dark mansion, filled with evil, was out of my acknowledgement.

I was sitting by the lake, when I heard steps approaching.
Lucian stood there with a smirk. Looking all proud and highly, like always.

Lucius : "Good afternoon Potter, how are you feeling?"

Harry : "Do you really wanna know?"

Lucius : "In fact, no. I have to explain how things are going to work today. You will go to your room and thake a shower, look presentable, our guests will be arriving soon."

Harry : "And what if I don't feel like getting married today"

Lucius stomped his cane dow, making me grimace.

Lucius : "That's an order, Potter. Not a question. You know what the price is, if you misbehave."

He left. And again I just had to do what that snob man said. But I also got the urge to shove his hight nose where the sun didn't shine. And his cane that he carried everywhere he went. Shove all that in his but. Haha that would teach him a lesson, I laughed thinking about that.

~~~

Hour have passed and it was already 6pm. I was dressed in my white tuxedo, and just thinking to myself to what was going to happen today, who was coming to this 'celebration'? Could I finally get to see my friends? Do they know what's going on here? Questions invaded my mind as I waited on the second garden, where the party would take place.

The decorations where flawless, a grey tent has been erected, with the help of magic, of course, and inside were 3 main 'places'. The first one, where we would marry, with a high pedestal, and lot's of white roses, making the way, the second was the main area, witch was quite beautiful, with decorations in blue, white and grey, and a chandelier of crystals hanging high above the dancing floor, and the third, had the tables for the dinner. Each table had orchids, in the variations of blue, grey, and white, with fine silver cutlery, and towels that looked very expensive.
I wouldn't have hoped nothing less than this extravagant luxury for the Malfoy's party...