I like you ... But i hate you ...

Harry's POV *

I left the room, past a corridor if I remember correctly, it's going to be leading to the living room.

I lost my way a bit, but I ended up finding my way to the living room . When I finally got there, everything was dark. I searched my wand to have some light, but I remembered when I arrived here, that Lucius had taken from me. Aarrgg... That pissed me off too ... Apparently, while I'm here I can't use magic.

I looked for some button to turn on the lights, but I couldn't find anything ... Looks like I'm going to have to stay in the dark really ...

This House is so scary, in the morning. Now imagine that hundreds times worse at night.

I began to hear voices talking about something, that I think was about me. .. I started to pay more attention , and realized that the Elf Maids were watching me. Ok I definitely can't sleep here, I'm going to have to share the room with Draco for tonight. But tomorrow, as soon as I wake up I will ask Lucius a room for me.

I found my way back to my room, and when I opened the door, I immediately felt calm and relaxed. I think it's strange that whenever I am in the room which is supposedly from Draco, I feel more calm and relaxed ...

I arrived near the bed, and lay down on the bed. I realized that I had awoken Draco. Oh I'm so not in the mood for his sarcastic comments. Haven't even given time, for him to make a joke. or say anything, so I started talking, telling him to basically shut up.

He showed a little of what seemed to be disappointment, but quickly turned his face to the side, resting his head on the pillow.

I wonder if I'm being too hard on him?

No, I can't have compassion for him. After all, I'm only here because of his family.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

~ The next morning ~

Clarity that came into the room by the windows woke me up. Wen I was more awake, I decided to get up to go talk to Lucius, but when I turned around, I noticed two strong arms  involving me in a comforting hug. Draco was sleeping quietly beside me, hugging me lightly ... Why was he spooning me, I do not know ...

The strangest of all this, is that I wanted to just stay lying here with him.

But I cant!!! I can't forget that I'm here because of him.

I turned around, trying to get out of his comforting hug, but all he did was hold me stronger. I lay on my back staring at the ceiling, when Draco rested his head on my chest. God, hows I wanted to be here with him.

Wait what am I talking about? I have to get out of here. This is wrong.

I gave a shove in Draco so I could get out of bed, but I think I pushed too hard because he ended up falling out of bed, pounding his back on the floor. Oops...

Draco: AAAAAW

I wanted to see if he was okay, but I thought I should let him stand alone, 'cas i didn't pushed him that hard , he should be ok ...

But I was wrong ... Oh boy how was I wrong...

I heard a strange noise, a hissing coming from Draco's side of the bed. When I looked to see what it was, I saw Draco still lying on the ground, with his face red, as if he wasn't breathing ... Wait, he's making that noise? My God what have I done!

Harry: 'Draco you okay?'

I said, scared, getting close to him.

He didn't answer, just looked at me with big eyes. Wait, he's not even breathing!!!

Harry: Draco, please breathe! What's happening?! What do I do??

Draco pointed to his chest, I then began to massage it, and speak soothing things.

Harry: 'Draco relax, breathe, I'm here.'

Poor guy, he fell so hard that he ran out of air. This is all my fault.

While I continued to massage, he returned to breathe slowly. That's good!!

Giving him the massage , I could feel his chest muscles, because he  was only  with his underwear and...

I realized that my ' friend ' downstairs was getting ' too happy '. Damn It! What do I do now? Calm down Harry , think of dead puppies and naked grandmas . I concentrated thinking these things, and my ' friend ' is back to normal.

I laid Draco on the bed. I looked at his face, and he was no longer red, but tears were coming out of his eyes.

Gently I started to talk to him.

Harry: 'Draco, how are you feeling now?'

Calmly he took a deep breath and spoke with a weak voice

Draco: 'I'm feeling better now. Sorry, I had a panic attack'

He stared at me with a look of sadness.

Harry: 'Draco, I know you must be thinking that I did it on purpose, but I just gave you a little push, to get out of your embrace and... I'm sorry.'

Tears came out of his eyes without him even realizing it.

Draco: 'Harry, don't you realize ... Why don't you like me?'

Wen he sad that , I don't know why it cut my heart.

Draco: 'We're getting married tomorrow, we should at least treat each other well.'

As soon as he told me this, I felt my blood run hot in my body. Without thinking, I've began talking .

Harry: 'Are you an idiot?? But if you haven't noticed, I'm being forced to marry you!!!'

And so I left slamming the bedroom door.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys ! So as i promised , i updated now ! :P woow

So did u liked this chapter ? I wrote at class so i dont know if its that good ...

As i always say , please make sure to like and comment , cas i like to know ur opinion , and it makes me update faster . And i reeally appreciate it !!

Thanks guys !!

(If u have any ideas for this story please tell me , i love to know ur opinion ! )

Love you guys .