I just can't

Harry's POV:

leaving the room, I let my feet take me where they wanted. When I stopped, I realized I was in the backyard of the House. I found a good place, and I lay on the grass to look at the clouds.

I don't understand why Draco wants me here. He never liked me, so why now?!

When I was almost falling asleep, something blocked my Sun. I opened my eyes to see who it was.

Harry: "Draco, what are you doing here?"

Draco: "we need to talk Harry"

Draco sat beside me, I turned and looked at him.

Harry: "Draco please, I need some time alone ..."

Draco: "Sorry to tell you this , but I'm not going anywhere."

Harry: "Then I'm going back to the bedroom."

When I'd get up, Draco threw me to the ground, and sat in my waist. O no pleease not in my waist ... This is not going to be good ...

Harry: "what are you doing, are you crazy?"

Draco: "If this is the only way that I have to talk to you, then ok."

Harry: "But-"

Draco: "Harry, now you won't get away".

I started to move to try to get Draco off of me. Draco came near my face, and held my hands above my head. He was wearing a white shirt and shorts well thin at the moment. I started getting hot and as much as I was angry, my friend downstairs was very happy to have Draco on top of my body, holding me down like that. What's happening to me?! Body why are you betraying me?!

Draco looked me straight in the eye and held my arms with one hand and with the other, he grabbed my hair and made me look in his eyes. And just like that, he gave me a hotte, hard, but at the same time sweet and caring kiss.

I realized that I was kissing him back, so i tried moving out of his arms, but I knew that my desire was to stay there, and let him have me. And I think Draco realised that ...

Draco: "Harry, why don't you submit to me already? We both know you want me! "

And then he went back to kissing me, and he started to pass his strong hands all over my body. Then his hand was lowering until it has come to my penis, which was erect. When he laid there, I realized what was happening, then pushed him for the second time today, and ran to our room. No what I'm talking about?! For Draco's room, not mine and not ours ...

---later---

I didn't see Draco for the rest of the day. I was getting worried about him, he didn't tell anyone where he was ...

I was sitting up in bed, reading a book waiting to pass the time and try to forget what happened today, when the door opened and Draco walked into the room.

Harry: "Where you spend the day?! Why didn't you tell anyone?! "

Draco:" why do you want to know Potter? "

He called me Potter? Not Harry?! .-.

Draco closed the bedroom door, took his clothes off until he was only at his boxers , and changed to clothes more comfortable in front of me, as I tried to focus on the book.

Harry : "I would appreciate if you stop changing in front of me , thanks"

Draco: "Let's talk Potter.\"

Harry: "Sure, on what exactly?"

Draco: "About this morning."

Harry: "Oh yes, I'd like you never touch me like that please, if I'm going to have to live here, at least I want peace ..."

Draco: "That's exactly what I was going to tell you, Potter. Since you have both repulsed me, ' I'm not going to 'touch' you that 'way ', I'll finally leave you alone. "

Said that he left the room with a smile on his face.

Well, at least now I have peace in this thing they call "home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , did u all missed me ? U thought that i was quitting this story ?!

Sorry , i was with some problems here , and tests at shcool , the year is finishing here , and i have to do test to pass to the next year and all that stuf ... But forget about this .

Please make sure to vote and comment , it makes me update faster .

(And please don't comment only like update , comment if u like the chapter or if u have some idia lf whats going to happen or if u want something to happen ... That shows me that u are interested in the story , it makes me really happy :). , but if u just want to say update thats fine too , cas i know ur liking the story and want more . Soo yay :P

Thanks guys ! :*