Like a God

Harry's POV

---- later that day ----

I spent all day avoiding him, reading, trying to think straight about what's happening, hoe my life is going to be from now on... The day passed slowly, but finally it's night.

I had just eaten, and went back to the room, to put on some pijamas. more comfortable.

I changed and I layed in bed, to sleep. Draco came in the room, and laid in bed too.

I was so emotionally tired that I didn't even bothered fighting him.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up at midnight, when unconsciously I reached my arm, to embrace Draco (hey don't judge me I was sleeping , I wasn't thinking right...) I realized that he was no longer there. Scratched my eyes and got up. I looked around the room and in the bathroom. Nothing of Draco...

I decided to walk around the House to see if I could find him. Coming into the main room, still hadn't found him, so I went into the kitchen in the back of the House, and went out in the backyard. Saw that the pool lights were turned on, and I went to check to see who was there.

As soon as I got near the pool, I had a vision of a God like figure, emerging from the pool all wet, spectacularly beautiful. He got out of the pool and, to no ones surprise, he was in his underwear, he came close to me, and I saw that this "God" was Draco.

How have I never realized, how hot he is?!

I was looking at his underwear, who happens to be white, and I could see perfectly the line of his cock. And woow it is big.

Draco: "Potter, Potter, POTTER !!"

Harry: "What? Sorry what was it ? "

I just couldn't stop staring at his body, all wet dangerously near me .

Draco: "First of all, my eyes are up here, not down there, Harry"

He lifted my chin so I was look into his beautiful eyes.

Draco: "Second of all I'm calling your name for minutes. What's gotten into you? "

Harry: "Sorry, I was distracted thinking about something else."

Draco looked me up and down, then he stopped down, and began to laugh.

Harry: "Why are you laughing at Draco?"

Draco: "I think you're very excited Potter"

I looked down, and shit ... I was really excited.

Draco pulled me by the waist, his mouth almost touching mine, he looked me straight in the eye, and when I thought he was going to kiss me, he said.

Draco: "Do you have something to say to me, Harry?"

I couldn't stop looking at his mouth.

Draco: "If you don't have anything to say to me, I'm going back to my room, it's getting cold here. Excuse me, Potter "

and then he released me, and went into the House.

'But what the fuck just happened now, my God!!! '

When I got back to my room, I heard the sound of water, so I went to the bathroom door, and to my surprise, it had a crack open, you could see right into the back of Draco, while he was taking his shower.

My hands moved by themselves and I began to get rid of my ' problem '. After that, I went to the other bathroom down the Hall, washed my hands, I went back to the room to go to sleep, wen i entered the room i saw Draco changing  at the midle of the room. Why is he doing this to me ?! Can't he just change himself at the bathroom?!

Harry: "Draco I already told you not to change in front of me"

Draco: "Oops, I thought you were still in the pool Potter"

Harry : "Okay, but don't do that again. I'm going to sleep."

Draco: "Me too, I have to look good for tomorrow"

Harry: "Yay can't wait fot the big day"

I said making fun of him. And went to sleep again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys . Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!! (The wedding ) are u excited? Yay double update!

BUT WHAIT DONG TO . WHAAIT I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO ASK. :)

I have a QUESTION for you ! Yeah you reading this ! Do you think this story is getting too dirty ? Do you want it more clean ? Pg-13? Cas i have some crazy ideas , and i want to know if ur ok with it .😏🌚👌

Do you guys realized what Draco is trying to do ?! 😱😱

Thanks for reaading . Please vote and coment , it makes me update fast!!! And i loved to know ur opinions about the chapter and what u think it will happen . :D yay thanks . See yall tomorrow for the big day .