Surprise .

* Draco's POV *

I was coming home after a long day, I've been looking for a suit that I liked. Dad offered to go with me, but I didn't accept. For once in my life I wanted to choose something alone. The day was productive, bought a black suit I found beautiful, and a shoe to match.

I was entering my room, when I saw a boy in my bed.

I decided to see who it was.

Draco: 'Hey??'

Unknown person: 'Malfoy? What are you doing here?'

As soon as I heard that voice, I recognized the owner of the voice. Harry Potter. My blood went hot with excitement.

How could dad not tell me he was coming today?

Draco: 'I wonder what are you doing here, this is my room!.'

Harry: 'Of course not. Lucius gave this room to me.'

Draco: 'Dad can't have done it, this is my room. I was even the one who decorated it .'

Harry: 'If the room is yours or not, I don't even want to know. I'm not going anywhere.'

As much as I'm looking angry that Harry is in my room, inside I'm jumping of joy. I always felt attracted to him. As if he were a part of me. I know I treated him very badly to the years long, but that was because how my father told me to be with him, because Voldemort wasn't happy, to know my feelings for the "golden boy".

I knew that Harry didn't feel any attraction for me, and that he doesn't love me as I love him, but I had an idea, and I convinced my dad to make a deal with Dumbledore, so that Harry could be mine .

It was very difficult to convince him, but after saying that, if they won The war , Harry would be more famous, and we could say that we were just with Voldemort to spy on and help Dumbledore. My father obviously accepted, but the deal would be canceled if Voldemort had won the war.

I was so scared , that Harry die in the war, when I was informed that he was in a coma , it was like a part of me had died. Everyday, I visited him on the castle...

But seeing him here in my bed, more alive than ever, made me so happy. I just wanted to jump and go for a big hug.

Unfortunately, I can't do that. Harry doesn't like me that way. But I will change him ... I know, deep in my bones, that I can, that I will make him, beg to be mine.

I'm going to break it and then rebuild it.

I didn't know that Potter would arrive today ... I'd better get my plan into action.

I walked near the bed, and took off my clothes until I was only in my underwear.

Harry looked at me with big eyes.

Harry: 'What do you think you're doing Draco?'

Draco: 'Nothing especial Harry, I'm just getting ready for bed.'

That said, I lay on the bed next to Harry. As if it meant nothing.

Harry: 'You can't sleep here because, I'm going to sleep here!'

Draco: 'Harry if you haven't noticed, this bed is a king size , which means, that fits two people perfectly on it.'

Harry: 'I won't sleep with you in this room, I don't even trust you, how can I sleep besides you?'

Hearing that hurt, deep.

Draco: 'Alrighty then, go sleep in the main living room, but remember, if you try to run away, I will know, and the deal is canceled, doing so Dumbledore and Black die ...'

Harry looked at me with what I imagine to be anger in her eyes. He stood up and left the room without making a noise.

I was kind of sad to see that he feels so repulsed with me , that he won't even sleep in the same bed as me... But I know he's going to come back. To sleep in the living room at night can be a little scary.

~ ~ * later at night *

I woke up with a sound of someone walking into my room. A smile appeared on my face, when I felt my bed sink into my side. I looked at Harry and he was with a sleepy face. When I opened my mouth to talk to him, Harry said: "do not say any word Malfoy" . And then He fallen into a deep sleep.

I tried to stay awake, but soon after him , I fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay guys i updated :D

Please comment and vote , i really appreciate it !! :p

If u have any ideas for hoe the story should go please tell me , i like to know what u guys want or if this was not what u were expecting.

As i always say sorry if i made any grammar mistake , i'm from Brazil so ...

Thanks xoxo :*