Wedding night

As I got to the garden, and came to realize that every servente on this mansion, were working so hard to make everything look perfect, I couldn't bring myself to run away, and neither to feel happy and dandy, to pretend that this isn't happening anymore. The more I observed, the worse my nerves got. It got to a point were I thought I was starting a panic attack...

Even though this is my wedding day, I feel no excitement, no happiness, no hope for my future, at all. And that hurt, my heart just ache, To know that I was put here by the very own people that I love the most, that they all used me, it just made me feel numb inside.

I mean, I knew I was always the "golden boy", and I don't mean it in a good way. I was always the one connected to trouble, but I never thought that my family would trade my freedom for their own. And that realization shattered my heart.
Even though I'm hurt, and confused, I still can't bring myself to get out of here, to hurt the only people that I care...  "am I stupid or what"? I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath to try and slow my heartbeat, and made my way back to my room. Actually, to Draco's room. And as I entered, I felt the intensity of Draco's feelings, echoing through the air, a shiver went down my spine as he sensed me there, turning around to see me.

He looked cold into my eyes, like he was seeing my soul in that moment, and with a really hushed tone, without blinking, he sad "Don't do that again. you can't run away, you're Mine. Never forget that", while engulfing my body into a tight strong hug.

I chocked on my own saliva as I swallowed the information, and to know that he is right, made my blood run cold.

It just made me uneasy. I mean, I'm Harry fucking Potter, I fought against Voldemort himself, but now I can't seem to find the words to reply Draco...

A lump was forming on my throat, so I just stayed quiet, stiff into his embrace, waiting to see what he would do next. I wanted to say a lot of things, but I just didn't know how...

I gathered enough courage to finally ask him, a question that have being bothering me, since the day I arrived here.

"Why do you pretend to "care" about me so much?"

Draco went still, his muscles getting hard, like his whole body was tense. He released me, getting away, and turned his back to me. After what seemed like eternity of cold silence, he answered with a simple "because".

But that was just not gonna make it for me. It just made me mad, my blood boiling inside my veins. I'm tired of obeying what everyone demands from me. So tired that I might explode.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I said, challenging him. "I'm not a sex toy, that you can play around and discard when ever you please. Am I a fetish to you? To fuck the 'boy that killed Voldemort' excites you?" I teased, breathing hard. But actually trying my best to sound composed.

Draco looked at me, wit sad eyes, like he was extremely hurt by what I said, but it changed so fast into a furious state, that I couldn't even react when he suddenly bitch slapped my face so hard that I felt blood spill from the corners of my mouth and lost my balance, struggling to stay put.

Shock overcame all my feelings, and I started remembering all those times he mistreated me at school. I finally let my nerves get the best of me. I lunged towards Draco, trowing him on the floor, trying to hit him as much as I could. We were roling on the floor, and as the fight got intense, Draco stoped wrestling with me, and just hold me close to his torso, trapping my hands with his embrace, much to my confusion.