𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

a/n : this chapter will be focusing on Mark's thoughts and feelings while the next chapter will be Jackson's.

Four years has passed by. Nothing has changed. It is relief to say that Mark's mental health has gotten better day by day for the last four years since that night happened. Thanks to his bestfriends, he managed to spend his time wisely and played sports with them to distract himself from thinking about him, Jackson. As always, Mark went out to grab his dinner at his favourite café nearby.

♡liked by pjinyoung and 788,690 othersmarktuan night alone like it has always beenview all 780 commentsbbamie hmu if anything bro ygyeom97 ^!cyoungjae me too <3 !

liked by pjinyoung and 788,690 others
marktuan night alone like it has always been
view all 780 comments
bbamie hmu if anything bro
ygyeom97 ^!
cyoungjae me too <3 !

Mark smiled upon seeing his bestfriends' comments, and receiving Jaebeom's and Jinyoung's messages asking if he wants them to hang out together with him. Of course, his replied was ' it's alright, enjoy your date with jaebeom '. As soon as Mark seated down, an unknown person with a familiar voice said something that caught him off guard.

" I don't think you will be alone tonight though "

Someone said, appearing from behind, making Mark turn around. Mark stared at the guy, unknowingly his eyes became teary. He couldn't let out any words from his mouth. Why is he acting as if he didn't hurt me at all? Mark thought. The guy went to sit down opposite Mark. With a look that Mark can never resist. But obviously, why would Mark gives in easily to someone who left him and come back as if nothing had happened? Someone who happily hang out with others, while the other are suffering all on his own in Korea. It was Jackson, who's now infront of him. The mixed emotions Mark are feeling right now, it's indescribable. He wanted to ask the younger alot of questions, but it seems like Jackson are happier with his new partner.

" How have you been? "

Jackson starts the conversation first.

" Good "

Mark simply replied, while looking down but he could feel Jackson did not break his stare. 

" I need to go "

Mark said, and was ready to walk away.

" Mark, please stay "

Jackson said, with a soft voice but was still audible for Mark. You didn't stay when I asked you to. Mark thought as tears slowly runs down his cheeks. He ignored the younger and walked out of the cafe and walk as fast as he could. As soon as he entered his house, he broke down. He kneels down on the floor while he buried his face in his palms. His heart were crashing and breaking apart as if it was hit by something really hard and sharp. His lips trembled as he cry, as he could only hear himself crying out loud in the dark, quiet house. Why must it be me? Why must he come back to me whom he had pushed away? Why? Why is this world so unfair? Why must I go through this pain? Mark couldn't stop talking in his mind, asking himself questions. After almost two hours of crying his heart out, Mark leaned on the door, as he was in a fetal position.