Chapter 10 - Stress, Begone!

Notes

Regular - English

Bold - Japanese

------------------------------------------

"I'm home" Y/n said, informing her friends of her return. Before she could say anything else, she was tackled into a hug buy her friends, well, most of them.

"Thank goodness you're back! We were getting worried!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"You wouldn't answer our texts or calls so we thought that something happened to you!" Mina added.

"You're not hurt are you!? You weren't drugged? Kidnapped? No scratches?" Denki said. starting to look at the girl.

"You guys, I'm fine" Y/n stated, gently patting her friends' backs as she tried to squirm out of their grip.

"Alright, that's enough you three" Sero said. The three getting off Y/n, she saw Denki started to cry as she looked at him weirdly before pulling him in a hug.

"I'm fine, stop crying you big baby" she smiled softly, gently rubbing the blonde's back. After a while he soon stopped crying, stepping back from her, sniffling a bit.

"I'm fine now, I'm fine" he said making her nod with a soft chuckle as he sniffled again.

"Oh? Is she finally back?" another voice said. Looking over she noticed Neito with his smug look as she became annoyed.

"What the hell are you doing here testa di merda?" she questioned.

"To ruin your day" he said smugly.

"Isn't that every day?" she questioned, crossing her arms before she saw his head get hit with a certain red head.

"No he's not" Itsuka said, making Y/n raise an eyebrow.

"What's happening here?" she questioned.

"To supposedly apologize to your short tempered ass" said Bakugo, who jumped in the conversation.

"You're one to talk" Y/n said, her lips turning into a smirk.

"Tch, just be glad I'm not gonna kill you because I was told not to" he looked away making her amused as she closed the door.

"Okay fireworks. So, what did you guys do?" she questioned.

"Your friends came over and we talked about you today" Sero said.

"Itsuka had a great idea and decided to do something for you since we felt bad that you couldn't hold your temper" Neito said, earning another whack to the head by Itsuka.

"What he's saying is that we decided to throw you a little apology party. I had Mirio bake you their cheesecake that you really like back at the coffee shop. And to make your mood even better we made dinner and bought tickets to head to an amusement park tomorrow so you can have some fun" Itsuka smiled.

"And to help with you to stop smoking we bought you some lollipops!" Mina exclaimed, handing the h/c haired girl a bag of lollipops. The pink haired woman smiled at Y/n as she sighed, before smiling.

"You guys are too much. Where are we going?" she questioned, her mood already lifting a bit.

"Knotts. And we'll be taking Neito's car since he has an eight seat SUV. Which makes it convenient since we have eight people as well" Itsuka smiled.

"Also we'll be spending the night" Neito said making Y/n sigh, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Of course" she said, crossing her arms.

"You're not mad anymore, right..?" Denki questioned making the h/c haired girl smile at him and nod.

"No, not anymore. You guys go have fun, I gotta go pack some stuff for tomorrow." Y/n soon excused herself and headed to the kitchen.

"Oh! Lemme help!" Mina exclaimed with a smile as she followed the h/c haired girl.

The others decided to chill, watching TV and talking to one another or going on their phones. While they were doing that, the two girls in the kitchen that were preparing some snacks for their trip tomorrow were having a bit of a talk.

"So, what did you and Bakugo talk about last night?" the pink haired female questioned her friend who was making sandwiches.

"Just about my idiotic boyfriend and how we had a fight. Why?" her e/c orbs didn't leave the sandwiches she was making as she put another one she made in a bag.

"I was just wondering~" she chimed. The two girls stayed silent before Mina spoke again. "Do you have a thing for Bakugo?" she questioned. This made Y/n choke on her saliva a bit as she coughed into her arm.

"What!? What makes you say that!?" Y/n questioned her friend, looking at her like she was out of her mind. "You know I'm dating someone!" she exclaimed.

"You say that, but the actions between you two say otherwise" a smug look was soon on her face as she went on her phone and unlocked it, before going to her gallery and showed her friend a picture she took that night. "You guys were thinking about sucking each other's faces" she said.

"Don't say it like that!" Y/n exclaimed, becoming flustered as she hit her friend who only laughed. Y/n soon covered her face, sighing. "You guys have no shame I swear.." she muttered.

"We are the Bakusquad" Mina said proudly. This caught the girl's attention as she looked at her friend in her golden eyes.

"The Bakusquad?" she questioned with amusement.

"Yup! Think of it like the Mean Girls" Mina grinned making Y/n start to laugh a bit.

"Am I a part of it?" she questioned making the pink hair grin even wider.

"You know it!" she exclaimed with a smile.

The two girls continued to talk amongst each other before they finished up making the snacks. Heading back to the living room, they saw that they started to play some video games now as Y/n was challenged again by Denki. Mina stood behind the couch where Sero and Kirishima was sitting as she leaned down a bit.

"Operation Cupid is a go" she said to the two boys.