Chapter 6 - Visiting

Notes

Regular - English

Bold - Japanese

------------------------------------------

Y/n was quickly fixing everything up, cleaning every inch of her apartment. She huffed, seeing that everything was good. Hearing her doorbell ring, she quickly went to the door and opened it.

"Yes?" She said, she was soon tackled into a hug by a tan skinned girl and pink hair making her a bit surprised.

"You're so much cuter in person!" She squealed.

"You are too!" Y/n exclaimed, before noticing the four boys behind them. She smiled at them as she pulled away from the hug. "Why don't we go shopping? I don't have any food in my fridge"

"You sure you want to go out like that?" Mina questioned her friend.

"No no! She looks fine!" Kaminari exclaimed, earning a good smack to the head from Sero.

"Don't be a pervert" he commented.

"You better change, because I don't want to walk around with you looking like that" the more violent blonde commented. Y/n rolled her eyes and waved him off.

"Yes yes, come on in while I go change. Make yourselves comfortable" she said, walking off to her room as the four friends let themselves in, the last one closing the door behind them.

"Its so clean" Kaminari said.

"You have no idea what lengths it took me to make it so clean" Y/n said from her room. She soon came out, wearing regular jean shorts with a f/c shirt tucked in. She smiled at them, grabbing car keys. "Let's go" she said.

They followed her out of the apartment and to an elevator as the five were talking to one another, catching up and to let the other know what they were doing. Making it to the first floor, they exit the building and went to parking lot. They were walking for a bit until they stopped in front of a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro car, bumblebee edition.

"Woah! It's that car from those robot movies!!" Kirishima exclaimed making Y/n chuckle, nodding a bit.

"I'm glad I'm not the only fan"

"Great, another nerd" Bakugo said, clicking his tongue making Y/n roll her eyes as she unlocked the car, getting in the driver's seat.

"You're just jealous that you don't have one" she retorted making him scoff.

"Yeah right. Next thing I want is for people to know how much of a fucking nerd I am for robots"

"But aren't you already a nerd since you have good grades?" Sero questioned.

"Shut up plain ass!" The short tempered blonde yelled as Y/n chuckled, taking off. While they were driving in the streets Y/n handed her phone to Mina.

"Go ahead and choose a song if you want. My password is 0420" she said.

"Alright!!" The pink haired female cheered, typing in the password and went through her friend's playlist.

"What are you? A stalker?" Bakugo questioned

Y/n quizzically looked at the bomb through her rearview mirror. "No, why?" She asked, before averting her eyes back on the road.

"That's Bakugo's birthday!" Kirishima exclaimed with a smile.

"Shut up shitty hair!" He yelled making Kirishima laugh a bit.