Chapter 7 - Small Sleep Over

Notes

Regular - English

Bold - Japanese

------------------------------------------

"So, why wasn't I informed that you guys were staying at my house until Midoriya told me?" Y/n stood in front of the five of them as they were on their knees, bowing their heads a bit as Y/n crossed her arms.

"Well, we were gonna tell you" Kaminari said

"When?" she questioned

"Never obviously, you dumb?" Bakugo said

"Hey, don't be rude!" Kirishima quickly said.

"Who cares! We weren't gonna tell her since she was gonna find out herself after we stay with her for a week" he soon got up, stretching a bit.

Y/n sighed a bit, closing her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose "Giuro su Dio che vi ucciderò tutti..."

"Sorry, don't understand idiot" Bakugo said about to walk away before Y/n stepped in front of him and stepped close to him, jabbing a finger at his chest, looking up at him a bit, their faces close.

"For your information that was Italian. And if I were you I would shut your maledetta boccaccia because I am having none of your bullshit" as Y/n talked she kept jabbing his chest, taking a step forwards as he took a step back before he fell back, sitting on the couch as she bent over, leaning in close to his face. "I'll be seeing you in the kitchen, fuochi d'artificio" standing straight, she looked over at the other three. "As for you three, go ahead and make yourselves at home, if you make a mess, you'll be cleaning up every single inch of this house in the morning, and I don't care if you have a headache" with that, Y/n left, leaving the five baffled as she went to the kitchen.

"Remind me not to make her mad" Kaminari said, sighing in relief. "Because she's scary..." he flopped to the ground.

"A reminder for all of us" Sero said, easing up a bit.

"Pretty funny that Bakugo was the one who got in trouble the most though, what happens when you talk back" Mina snickered.

Bakugo clicked his tongue, standing up "Whatever" he said before heading to the kitchen. The four friends watched in amazement.

"I think someone just put him in his place" Kirishima said.

"Obviously, did you see how serious she was?" Kaminari said. "I saw my soul flying out while she gave us that cold glare"

"Let's just be thankful she gave us mercy this time and not jinx ourselves" Sero said before standing up, the others doing so as well.

In the kitchen, Y/n had set a pot filled with water on the stove as she turned on stove, before starting to put some stuff away, while leaving out the things she needs out on the counter. She soon saw the blonde enter the kitchen as she started to take some stuff out.

"Start cutting the chicken about this size" she said, using her hands as a measurement for him as he nodded. "The cutting bored is in there and the knives are in that drawer" she pointed at the drawers as she took some boxes of pasta and opened it, putting it into the now boiling pot of water.

The two young adults started to work in the kitchen, silence between them besides the sound of chopping, stirring, and other things that they needed to cook. Y/n was stirring the sauce as she was putting in a few spices in it before taking a spoon and blew on it before putting some of the sauce on the back of her hand as she licked it. Satisfied with the taste, she turned off the stove before she heard the blonde mumble.

"Did you say something?" she questioned, glancing at him as he was draining out the pot full of water and pasta with a strainer in the sink.

"I said I was sorry..." he muttered a bit louder for her to hear.

She bit her lower lip so she wouldn't smile. "What? I didn't hear you again" she said making him get pissed off.

"I said I'm sorry dammit!!" He yelled making her start to laugh a bit. He clicked his tongue, now cussing her out. "Fuck off you fucking midget" he said making her laugh more. He only became more pissed as she took notice. Calming down, she tried not to laugh, a wide grin on her face as she went over and gently patted his back.

"Sorry, sorry" she said, snickering a bit. "I just didn't know that you could apologize" she said, looking at him before she got a strand of pasta on her face. "You did not" she said making him smirk.

"What're you gonna do about it?" he said as she took the pasta off her face and flung it at his face making her let out a 'Pfft!'. "Lets see if you still think it's funny when I shove you in the trash can" he said as she quickly went to the other side of the island counter as the two started to chase each other around. Bakugo soon grabbed Y/n, making her squeal as she tried to get out of his grip as he carried her.

"Bakugo no! Wait!!" she exclaimed laughing.

"Ahem!" a voice stopped Bakugo in his tracks as the two looked over at the voice as it was Kirishima. "Someone's at the door, they're looking for you Y/n" he said. Bakugo set her down as Y/n quickly fixed her clothes clearing her throat. She glanced at the blonde who glanced at her as she stuck her tongue out at him before quickly leaving. The red head watched her leave as he had a bit of a smile before looking at his friend. "You know she has a boyfriend, right?" he said making the blonde pissed.

"What makes you think I like her!?" he yelled before grumbling and went back to cooking, making the redhead widen his smile as he saw that the tip of the blonde's ears were tinted red making him chuckle.

Y/n made her way over to the door and saw that it was her friends only for her to realize why they were at her place. "Shit, I forgot it was today" she said to them. "Sorry, I'm gonna have to study by myself and you guys study at whoever's place" She smiled apologetically to them.

"Did you ditch us for new friends?" Neito said making the h/c haired girl roll her eyes.

"No. They're the friends I was telling you about that live in Japan. They'll be spending some time with me for a week. Sorry you guys" she said, starting to feel guilty before Itsuka put a hand on her shoulder as reassurance.

"It's fine don't worry, it was out of the blue, we understand" she smiled at her.

"No we don't" Neito said, earning a hit to the head from the red head.

Y/n soon got an idea, her eyes lighting up. "Why don't you join us for dinner then? We already finished anyways"

"No thanks we'll pass" the blonde said, about to leave before being grabbed by the collar by his female friend as she smiled.

"We would love to!" Itsuka exclaimed.

Y/n chuckled at this before moving to the side. "Come on in" she said. Itsuka walked inside, dragging the blonde behind her as Y/n closed the door. "I have some friends over, hope you guys don't mind" Y/n told her other friends who were chilling in the living room, the other still in the kitchen.

"Nah we don't mind" Sero reassured with a smile making Y/n nod with a smile as well. She started to head to the kitchen as she sighed to herself.

"Lets hope it won't turn into chaos..." she muttered

Giuro su Dio che vi ucciderò tutti - I swear to god I'll kill you all

Maledetta boccaccia - Damn mouth

Fuochi d'artificio - fireworks