Chapter 2 - New Friendships

Notes

Regular - English

Bold - Japanese

------------------------------------------

While playing capture the flag, Y/n had fun talking to her now new friend whose name was Eijiro Kirishima. Even though there was a large language barrier between them and he spoke very little English, she didn't mind. She did her best to make sure he understands what she said. She noticed that he said manly a lot which she found cute. After the game, she made sure to friend him. After talking to him for a while she said her good night to her new friend and went to sleep. The next day, she woke up and did her morning routine. She sighed, looking at the hickeys before covering them up with make up. Y/n wasn't one to wear make up but she kept some in case something special was happening of some sort. Putting on some clothes, she grabbed her bag and headed out.

Seeing that she was going to be early for class, she went to a usual coffee shop she goes to. Opening the door, there was a small jingle of the bell, notifying others of her entrance. Going over to the counter she started to get out her wallet.

"The usual Y/n?" the voice questioned.

She nodded, having her wallet as she smiled at the person. "As always Mirio" she gave the blonde haired male her black card as he quickly swiped it and gave it back to her, winking at her a bit as she smiled. "Thanks"

"What're friends for?" he smiled back as they did a small handshake of theirs before she got handed a brown bag with the shop's logo and a cup of coffee.

Saying her goodbyes, she started to make her way to her college as she took out a breakfast croissant sandwich and taking a bite out of it. While making her way to school, she soon finished her breakfast before starting to sip on her coffee while being on her phone. Noticing a notification in her social media, she checked only to see someone requested to follow her. She smiled, seeing that the person was Kirishima, the friend she made last night. Accepting the request, she requested to friend him back. She made her way to her messages and texted her friends on where they were before she felt her coffee be snatched away from her.

"Thanks for the coffee" an annoying voice said. She rolled her eyes and looked at her other blonde friend.

"Of course, no problem" she said, sarcasm dripping out from her mouth.

"Did you guys study for the test today?" Itsuka questioned, making Y/n widen her eyes.

"Crap! I forgot to!" quickly, she took out her notebook from her bag and started to go over her notes, her eyes going back and forth quickly as she skimmed through her notebook.

"Better hurry, our test is in our first period" Neito said, smirking as he watched in amusement. Y/n only ignored him as the three started to head to class early, Itsuka helping direct Y/n so she doesn't bump into anyone. Once they got to class, Y/n sat herself down in a seat as Neito handed her back the cup of coffee as she thanked him, taking a sip. The two young adults started to take out the stuff they need before going on their phones while Y/n was busy last minute studying. She soon closed her notebook as she smiled.

"Alright! I'm all good!" she exclaimed.

"I still don't understand how you can cram that all into your brain" Neito commented.

"It's called memorization. Lets just hope I don't forget everything once I see the questions" she said, taking a sip from her coffee. "Oh! I made a new friend!" she said with a smile.

"Whats their name?" Itsuka questioned.

"Eijiro Kirishima. He lives in Tokyo, Japan. He seems really sweet" Y/n said while going to her social media and showing her friends his profile pic, seeing that he hasn't accepted her friend request yet since it's probably late at night there.

"He seems like a nice person" Itsuka said with a smile.

"Right?? And he's really cute. He says manly a lot. His accent is really strong but I still find it cute" Y/n smiles.

"Are you gonna dump Jason for him?" Neito questioned.

"What? No! I just find him cute!" she exclaimed, looking at her friend.

"I rather prefer him than that asshole. I don't like him" Neito said, sighing.

Y/n rolled her eyes, smiling. "You don't like anyone besides us. That's why we're your only friends"

He sighed again. "No, the two of you just seemed pathetic so I decided to hang out with you two so save you guys the embarrassment" he said. Y/n and Itsuka both looked at each other before the two girls rolled their eyes.

"Riigghhtt" the two girls said.

The professor soon came in, making the students settle down as they started to pass each other a test. One by one, the students finished the test and continued on their day with class. Later on in the day, she got a message from Kirishima asking if he can have permission to tell his friends about her social media. She agreed to it, not minding, and before she knew it, a few other people started to follow her which she happily accepted the requests and sent in her own request which also got accepted. She was then put into group chat named the BakuSquad. Questionably, she texted in it.

The BakuSquad

Hello? - y/n's_TrAsH

Queen-Mina - Hi!

Pikachu - Hello!

KingExplosionMurder - Who the fuck are you?

Red_Riot - Bakugo don't be rude!

Um?? - y/n's_TrAsH

Sero - Sorry about them

Sero - But you're the Y/n Kirishima's told us about?

I am, nice to meet you! - y/n's_TrAsH

Sero - Introduce yourselves

Queen-Mina - I am Mina Ashido! Nice meeting you!

Pikachu - Denki Kaminari!

Sero - Hanta Sero. The one who isn't introducing themselves is Bakugo Katsuki.

KingExplosionMurder - SHUT THE HELL UP PLAIN ASS. I DIDNT GIVE YOU FUCKING PERMISSION TO TELL THIS NOBODY MY NAME

No idea what he said but I'll take that as a compliment - y/n's_TrAsH

Sero - He called you a nobody

I mean— - y/n's_TrAsH

He's not wrong - y/n's_TrAsH

Queen-Mine - She's not a nobody Bakugo! Have you seen how pretty she is?

Pikachu - Yeah! I might even date her!

Pikachu - Oh! Sero! Ask her if she's single!!

Sero - Kaminari is asking if you're single

No I'm not, sorry ^^;; - y/n's_TrAsH

Sero - You didnt even have a chance to begin with

Pikachu - Dammit!

Y/n smiled as she continues to see the texts as Sero helped you translate what they were saying. They were all nice things and some insults from mainly Bakugo. You didn't mind though. You chuckled to yourself as you saw the bickering between Kirishima and Bakugo. Even though you didn't understand what they were saying, you still found it funny as Sero was giving you the fist of what they were saying.

"What're you smiling and laughing about?" Jason questioned

"Just some bickering between friends" Y/n said with a smile.

"Well make sure to give me some attention too~" he cooed, wrapping his arms around her, making her chuckle again.

"Attention seeker" she insulted playfully.

"Only for you babe" he grinned before the two gave each other a quick kiss.

Y/n looked back at the texts, excited to know more about her friends. It made her happy that she was able to make more friends.