⧼19⧽

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
• sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINETEEN• sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Honey, you have to eat," Alena speaks in a soft tone, fingers moving the few strands of hair away from your face. "Please just have some of the soup I made for you."

"I'm not hungry."

"Y/N–"

"Mom," You interrupt, looking up at her. "I'm not hungry. I just want to be alone. Please."

Alena swallows the knot in her throat and nods, grabbing the tray and leaving your room. Phoenix waits behind the door for her.

"How is she?" He asks when she closes the door.

"Nix, you have to tell me what's wrong. She has been like this all week."

"I can't," He refuses once again. "This is something she has to decide whether she wants to tell you or not."

"I never thought I would say this to any of my kids but sometimes I hate the bond you and Y/N have."

Phoenix smiles innocently and Alena dramatically rolls her eyes. She goes back downstairs and Phoenix stares at your bedroom door sadly.

||track playing: lmm - hwa sa||

A/N: let this song play through
the next three sad 'scenes' 🤓
(basically until the • • • •)

There's a soft knock on the door and you groan.

"I'm not hungry, mom."

The door opens and you look back to see who it is.

"It's me," Jungkook replies, a gentle smile on his lips.

Upon seeing Jungkook, tears form in your eyes. You get up from the bed and run over to him, hugging him tightly.

"How have you been?" He whispers, fingers running through your hair.

"It still hurts," You murmur into his chest. "It hurts so much."

"I know," Jungkook says. "But it'll get better."

"But when does it get better?" You pull away, wiping your tears. "I still have to help you, another person who's really important to me, leave."

"You'll see us again one day."

"Why can't that day be today?"

"What are you insinuating, Y/N?" Jungkook asks even though he knows the answer.