•Chapter 1•

~Husk's POV~
I stormed into my room and just threw myself on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and began screaming into it. I was seeing red, I was so mad. I took out my journal and I just started writing.

You know, I always thought Angel was just a plain whore. That bitch looked like he couldn't give two fucks about anything or anyone. Everything changed when I started working here. That bitch is more sad than anyone I've ever met.
For Alastor to have the balls to string him along and then say that shit to him just fucking boils my blood. He came to the bar with tears about to start running down his face. He asked for something to drink then I gave it to him.
He broke down and told me everything like he usually does. I wanna fucking kill Alastor right now. That bitch went too far with what he did to Angel.

I closed my journal then I put it away where I always hide it. Charlie always told me it was a good idea to journal things rather than bottle my feelings up so I do. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I couldn't stop seeing red. Journaling didn't help this time.

-
-
-
(You seem confused as to what's happening. How about we take it back to the beginning to when Husk started working at the Hazbin Hotel.)
-
-
-
~Angel's POV~
I went to the lobby of the hotel only to find Niffty cleaning. I had forgotten that we had gotten new workers. The place looks way cleaner than it did before. I see Alastor talking to Husk so I walk over to them.

"Hey fucktards, whatcha talkin' about?"

They both look at me and give me these angry glares. "Well, if you would like to know, we're talking about how Husker should handle angry, drunk clients." I roll my eyes and say "Cool, cool. Anything fun you're talking about?" I get annoyed looks from them both.

"If you don't have anything important to say you can leave, slut. Don't you have people to fuck?" I let out an exaggerated gasp and dramatically step back as if he had said the most shocking thing ever. "How dare you say that, Husk? I'm trying to reform myself. Why else do you think I'm here?"

"You truly are something else, Angel Darling", I look at Alastor and smirk. "Did you just call me Darling? We're not even dating let alone had our first date yet and you're already giving me pet names. Don't you think you're moving this relationship too fast Al?" Alastor scoffs and walks away.

"If you have any questions, Husker, I can answer them later."

I watch as Alastor exits the hotel then I turn to Husk. "Isn't he just hot as fuck?" Husk roles his eyes and turns his back to me. "I don't have the time or the patience to deal with you, slut. I really don't, so can you just fuck off and go bother someone else?" I was about to reply but then I get a text.

I pull out my phone and see who it's from. To my 'luck' it's from Valentino. I read the text and sigh. He wants me to talk to him. I head towards the door and make my way to Valentino.

~Husk's POV~

I swear I saw that slut look sad for a second. Meh, I'm probably just imagining things. He's probably going off  to fuck some random asshole or something. My thoughts were interrupted by Charlie tapping me on the shoulder. I look at her and she has shit for me to do. Fucking fabulous.

-
-
-

~Angel's POV~

I walk into the hotel and close the doors. I make my way to the bar and sit down. "Give me something to drink, will ya?" Husk looks at me then he pours me a few shots. I drink em down one after the other. After a while I start to get drunk.

"The hell you drinkin so much for? The fuck happened?" I look up at Husk and for some reason his face looks funny so I giggle. The next thing I know I'm crying.

~Husk's POV~

I ask the fucker what happened and he starts fucking giggling. Giggling turns to chuckling, chuckling turns to cackling, cackling turns to laughing, and then laughing... turns... to crying. The slut started to cry in front of me. I didn't know what to do and everyone was asleep.

He was just crying and sobbing. After a few awkward moments of me panicking the slut starts to talk. "I-I'm sorry I'm c-crying I just r-really needed to l-let this out!" Angel says in between sobs. I felt bad for some reason so I asked him to tell me what's on his mind. Woah, was I not fucking ready for the shit storm that was coming next.