Mental Health PT 2, Story Line-

Start from the beginning

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- You've always had depression ever since you were a teenager and your parents and brother knew which is why you were all so close cause they've tried to help you thru everything and you couldn't thank them enough for doing all they can...however when you and Brian got older and he became more successful, you started to feel like a failure...

In school when your depression hit, your grades dropped, you lost your friends, you stopped talking, eating, bathing, sleeping, even leaving your room anymore but you tried so hard to be fine and be okay because you hated worrying your family so you kept up the façade of being happy...

But when depression hit, Brian just started to be successful and you that your parents were happy and proud of him and whenever they would look at you, all they would see is a disappointment and a failure and it only made you more depressed because not only did you feel like a letdown and a failure, but now as Brian is famous and has so many friends and gets to do so much with his life, you started to compare yourself to him again and started think that you're just another failure...

You don't have a job, sure his friends are your friends and you're dating David but with the mind of a depressed person you felt like you had no one, you felt alone, despite everyone around and hanging out.

You just thought that everyone hated you and only hung out with you cause you're Brian's sister...you even started to think David was only dating you because you're his best friends sister, or for YouTube because you're just another nothing hidden in Brian's success and shadows...

When depression hit all you saw was grey...I mean you live in Ireland afterall but you lied on your bed doing nothing as your mind and heart fought about everything...you couldn't do anything about it because you were too tired to fight back and frankly you just didn't care.

Brian had David over and they were making videos with the guys or hanging out and whatnot, you stayed your room under the covers and with the lights off cause you didn't want to disturb the guys with your depressing self so you isolated yourself from them cause all you do is weigh everyone down.

However...Both Brian and David grew to worry. David didn't really know about your depression because even Brian thought you were doing better but Brian knew that it was getting bad again. When Him and David were done streaming Mario Kart, Brian sighed and ran a hand thru his hair, "What's up Brian?" David asked,

Brian let out a long sigh "I'm worried about Y/N" He said worryingly and with concern, David furrowed his eyebrows a bit with confusion "What do ya mean?" He asked, "I think her depression is getting bad again" Brian mentioned, David's eyes widen "Oh I didn't know she was dealin' with that" David said sadly,

Brian nodded "It started when she was a teenager. Me and my parents tried to help, and it did for a while but I guess it hit her again and now I don't know what to do" Brian said worryingly "Want me ta see what's going on?" David asked "will ya please?" Brian pleaded, David nodded as he got up and went to Y/N's room which was across the hall.

He knocked on the door and heard nothing "Love? Can I come in?" David asked, he heard nothing as he opened the door seeing the lights off and Y/N under the blankets, "Love are ye awake?" David whispered...still nothing.

David sighed as he went over to the bed and crouched down to see Y/N staring blankly at the wall, tears subconsciously ran down her face which made David frown as he brought his hand to her cheek and wiped them away "Love ye can always talk to me, ya know I love you more than anything right?" He said,

Y/N blinked a few times and looked at David "What's wrong?" he whispered, Y/N's bottom lip quivered as she wrapped her arms around David's neck and started to cry. David picked her up and sat on her bed with Y/N attached to him like a koala bear.