29

Hey guys reached 11k Ty Guys

*Harry's POV* It feels like something is pinching me in my lap I took out something and I saw the necklace taylor have left in my bathroom,then the President have messages me for a dinner with him,its maybe Kendall request,that poor old man he do anything for his daughter while his daughter is enjoying everything that makes Kendall such a spoiled brat

Of course I went to the mansion and the family is not yet around but then I toured around and they are so many portrait of family but ,there's one big portrait I have been always curious I surveyed the portrait and the necklace,that necklace,no it could be just the same like a copy,no way...I took out the necklace I got on my jeans..I was completely on shock of whys happening....it's maybe just a coincidence

president Swift:isn't she beautiful ?

Harry:yeah(I gaze at her portrait)

president swift : Let's not talk about these...lets move on...(he sighed and his brow is deeply linen with thought)and I don't see hope in searching my lost daughter,Harry.

Taylor's POV*after that scenario last night with me letting my arms wrap around him, embracing his warmth just by my hands, he can feel my heart palpitating on his back,my cheeks falls on his neck,and after that everything just got back from zero , I just felt my life is so incomplete without him, I can feel the emptiness in my heart without him, I have felt this in the last for years I have left, I woke up nothing beside me but a comforter around me, I sighed)I need Harry around me😭,I'm so dumb and insane.

Someone called me and I immediately picked it up,i can feel the tension in the air but luckily

Secretary Jung:Miss Jenner there's a tour in Venice would you like to come ,in order to come up with new ideas,hotel,ticket and any expenses will be lead to us.(at this moment I'm in silence, I wanna ask if Harry will join me )and of course mr.styles will join you,its a partnership contract. so are you-(I cut him off )

Taylor:yeah,sure besides its for the own good of my company,so I'll let you talk to my secretary to fix my schedule,the earlier the better,if it's not a trouble.

Secretary Jung: ok..thankyou and good morning Ms.Jenner.(yeah thank you LORD,I already went to shopping to buy my things and I packed my things good for a week, I guess so,then someone called neon the phone)

Harry:hey,taylor so we're going tomorrow,be ready.

Taylor:(act cool,Tay)oh?yeah,I'm already .(shoot why so dumb Tay)

Harry:really(I can hear he have a small laugh)(my mouth expresses the word don't give me up)ok,bye Tay see you tomorrow.

Taylor:yeah,fine bye.

The next day

(My alarm wakes me up exactly at 6am the light from the sun is hitting my face and I can see the green plants near my window,oh I remembered that I have something to do today,so I got up and I call mom(Cheilla)

Taylor:hey mom,I missed you(I sighed),how are you?

Cheilla:Oh Hi honey,I miss you too, were doing great don't worry, how's my baby?

Taylor:I'm fine mom,its just I missed you, by the way Mom I'll be going out of the country I'll be in Venice for some business tours with Harry.

Cheilla:I hope to hang with you soon.

Taylor:me too mom...

Cheilla:I gotta go,business is running bye sweetie,Love you so so much.

Taylor:I love you mom.(call ended,I have called several times mom(kris)but she won't picked up I guess she's just busy around her tough business,so I just messages her)