HIS BODYGUARD(HAYLOR)6

Sunday

.....................................................................................

Earlier at the Styles Mansion 7am
Harry's POV

I don't think I should go clubbing today to much in alcohol need to rest then someone entered the room and his another bodyguard I forgot that Taylor's day off is every Sunday.

Harry:so your the new bodyguard?(his 5'10 tall brown hair and masculine body I can say he looks like a man)

Ryan:yes,good morning young master I'm Ryan your bodyguard every Sunday

Harry:Don't worry I won't find trouble today,I will have shopping day and a golf day today I'm with my Secretary and of course your coming.(when we got to the mall with my Secretary he told me that he will get a designer then I told descriptions and let her buy the stuffs then I called the boys to play golf today and they agreed (at a mall with secretary Jung)

Harry:So did you ask Ariana or Gemma about this?

Secretary Jung:Yes Sir and I also bring a great Designer here Alexa.

Harry:good,then let her shop.

Alexa:Sir could you give me her physical description.

Harry:well she's 5'11 and she's slim and flawless and has blonde hair blue eyes and beautiful pink lips and she doesn't wear makeups and she have quite big breast and ow she have a good butt.(and I realized secretary Jung is staring me)What?

Alexa:is that all?

Harry:is that all?nope,her legs are long and has no scars and its flawless and her hair is blonde her hair is curly and she have this curly bangs.

and her blue ocean eyes she has good eyelashes and she have cheekbones and I haven't seen her body but I bet she have a bikini bridge.(and Secretary.

Jung looked at me and I can see his lips curve)What's the matter?

Secretary: Sir if you won't mind,you already said a lot.

Harry:what?(his lips curved)

Alexa:okay sir,so does it need to be appropriate to her characteristic.

Harry:no,I want her figure to show off.

Alexa:okay sir.

Harry:and comfortable.

Alexa:okay.

Harry:(handed a payment for everything) so is everything fin:e?

Alexa:yes sir.

.....................................................................................
Taylor's POV

its Sunday and I have no job to do so I take a bath wear pants and shirt and Mom prepared for breakfast we have ham and sandwiches and a coffee and Dad is in the bedroom sleeping .

Taylor(softly I knock the door)Dad?breakfast is ready.

John:GO ON!this bitch.

Taylor:were going to a mass after the breakfast wanna come?

John:FOR WHAT FOR?

Taylor:if you change your mind just come.

(then me and mom eat our breakfast)

Cheilla:Baby,I'm so sorry about your dad characteristics.

Taylor:its fine mom and besides its not your fault.(and we eat our breakfast mom is wearing her old dress I wish I could buy her a new one then after

HIS BODYGUARD(HAYLOR)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें