31

Harry's POV~I went to Taylor's house bringing a bouquet of red roses, I want to tell her a surprise to apologize all about the things I have done. I noticed the door opened, I was confused looking all around I saw Taylor lying on the ground, the flowers I'm holding fall on the ground and I put her on my lap waking her up, I carried her toward my car.

rushing to the emergency room, Taylor was put on the emergency room, I was holding her hand and where I was being pulled by the people,not letting me to enter. I put myself down removing there hands on me, breathing deeply, I look to the two of them. I glared at them.

take your hands off me and let me in.-I told them, the atmosphere is so cold but I'm sweating because of nervous.Sir we can't let you in,the bodyguard told me as I sighed. president Swift gaston walking over here.

what happened. He breathed heavily. "Taylor"I paused and my eyes got teary, what if it's all my fault."I'm sorry sir."The president looked at me in disbelief he shakes his head holding his hair"She couldn't die,I'll just saw my Taylor"Andrea following behind crying ,she fainted as soon as she heard the news,the president and I helped her.

as soon as we're calmed. President Swift ask his men's to investigate about the scenario, I was sitting,praying and hoping she was alright. I breathed heavily. Looking at the time pass. This is all my fault, If only I wasn't mean to her she could be on my side and not dying right now, with a pain on her heart. How can I be thy stupid, all the time I was following my selfish brain not even bothering to this stupid heart. this is all my fault. I cleared my throat as soon as I saw the doctor, the only thing I can depend now is God. My heart was beating so fast, my eyes are wide waiting for the doctors news.
.
.
.
3 months passed.
removing my glasses, I put it down on my table, tons of paper I need to signed , The CEO of the Styles Corporation. That was just my job holding 8 high class hotels all over the world. My eyes just shut,remembering what happened. I was so busy right now because Kendall, was on jail for what doing on Taylor. I just removed my attachments from the Swift. I was the cause of somethings, maybe it was I. For the sake of the people I love. I isolated myself in this tall building doing my business in order to earn to sustain the needs of my love ones.

a person entered my office, It's Secretary Jung with his firm suit. He was a very good person for me.

sir you can finish those papers tomorrow, you can enjoy the night. He said with a small smile, I gave him a nod.

Thankyou for the concern, but I would like this to finish right now. He nods, getting what I mean. "Sir. If there's anything you need you can call me"
I just nod as he walked away.

I continued doing my papers. Then I got a message on my phone.

sent 12:37pm

hey mate!don't bombard yourself with works ,it can kill you, you can join me in clubbing.

Horan -People are sick of me right now because I was just doing paper works and not letting myself to have fun, the media miss me but I don't. I opened the television.

breaking news.

solved case for the missing daughter of President Swift. Kendall Jenner and Kris Jenner found guilty.

Later in CNN.

I shut the tv . can I just forget about my history.

yeah This chapter was short, I don't want to end this story but I need to,i cry a river.
please click vote . There will be a next chapter don't worry.