HIS BODYGUARD(HAYLOR)18

he Next Morning

Harry's POV(since Taylor is gone back to my old agenda and I leave Mr.Jung taking care of the wedding thing,its a headache to arrange a wedding for a woman you don't love then someone calls on my phone)

Luke:hey dude,when is your bachelor party.

Harry:shut up.

Luke:are you free at 8pm?

Harry:yeah,why?

Luke:gonna introduce you to my new chick.

Harry:what new chick?

Luke:dad set me up with a blind date,maybe dad will make a contract of me and her to be my fiancé.

Harry:sad story bro.

Luke:well,quite not she's hot.

Harry:I want to know her,and I think I should go back to my old agenda.

Luke:you mean you left you left ladies,alcohol and being an asshole?

Harry:yeah.(he laughs hardly)hey that's not funny.

Luke:is it about woman?

Harry:fucking yeah.

Luke:at our favorite bar,later dude,promise me.

Harry:fine.(call ended)(I wonder how is she today)

Cheilla's POV(today is Thursday Taylor will leave us in Monday and her dad is busy on other things and I'm working at my cafe and there's a surprising costumer I Have Taylor)

Taylor:one frappe please.(I smiled and she smiled)

Cheilla:I thought you wouldn't visit me anymore.

Taylor:mom,your my mom how could I don't busy a loving mother like you.

Cheilla:you'll be leaving at Monday right?

Taylor:yeah(then see sat down on a table)your business is beautiful mom.

Cheilla:yeah thanks.

Taylor:but mom are you taking your medicine,your giving me worries.

Cheilla:yeah,I have don't worry,so how's Harry?

Taylor:why do people keep asking how he is,I quit my job on him.

Cheilla:why,he seems a good boss on you.

Taylor:family matters.

Cheilla:I'm you're mom,how couldn't you tell me family matters.

Taylor:(sighed)I'm falling on him but his going to marry someone sooner or later and its not me,so in order to save people lives I should quit my job before his marriage will be ruined because of a bodyguard loving him.

Cheilla:dear,you save many lives,I'm so glad you did that,but do you ever consult your heart if its okay?

Taylor:yeah,she's as strong as a rock now.

Cheilla:Here,here's your favorite strawberry frappe.

Taylor:thanks mom.

Andrea's POV(Kendall was elementary but I fell Scot is hiding something on me he adopted Kendall shockingly without consulting me,as I can say Kendall became a good daughter to me,but I really my real daughter,I'm not a perfect mom, but I will never lose hope that my baby will be a beautiful young lady will appear in front of me)

Ronald:Madam,there this one young lady who is best friend of the daughter of Cheilla,she told me that her friend will be going at London,and her mother forbidden to tell story about her friend even her name.