HIS BODYGUARD (HAYLOR)19

Harry's POV(as I leave ,its the first time that tears fall on my cheeks,as I left her down there crying I saw how much pain she was struggling too but I'd try to understand that she really doesn't love me,and saying the word she's leaving without giving all I can do for her is just a big no,but why can't I accept the fact that she doesn't love,harry styles means nothing to her,she is leaving without telling me,but who am I to mocked at her,Then I stopped and wipe my tear and I looked at her crying it almost broke my heart where the fact in. the first place,what she haven't done wrong on me)I love you Taylor and your sincere I love you will complete my world.(I cannot accept the fact that she will be mine,-I went out drive my car as fast as I Can I'm 100percent sure this is damn bad moment,as I reach home my sister came up)

Ariana:Hi big bro!how's the night?( I just an undescribed emotion)why what happened?

Harry:Tay-tay-taylor(I can't say her name,why?)ugggh(I groan and I move upstairs shut the door and jump on the bed and think of what she looks like,what could happened,solutions but for this random things entering my mind there's always her face flash on my mine those soft lips Rossy cheeks and the tender smile she have,and I groan remembering those things)Why can't she love me,its so complicated,I would be proud that I can call her baby.

Ariana:(knocks on the door,and entered the room)Harry,I called Luke,and he told me all those things,what are you going to do?

Harry:(sighs)I don't know,I think I should move on.

Ariana:its not my decision but you should think before you decides .(then she got of the room I think I should move on,because its too complicated to love her)I can't stand to look at Taylor leaving...)

At the White house..

Andrea's POV(yet I can't find my daughter I think I should stop searching for her,but my mind tells me to don't let her go because those data are not enough to say that my child died)

Scott:Andrea,are you still thinking of Taylor?

Andrea:yeah.(he hugs me warmly)

Scott:don't worry I will try my best to find our daughter,let's just don't lose hope.