E L E V A N : S E C O N D S T E P S

I was in the middle of sucking Angela's tits

  I was in the middle of sucking Angela's tits. When we heard a knock on front door. Beau is coming. Hmp, I was having my breastfast.( Pun intended.) Angela pushed me off. I just pouted and crossed my arms. I felt lips on my pouted lips, caused me to smile like a little boy on chrismas.

"Hi, my baby, did you miss mommy." Angela cooed from afar.

" Ta-Ta, ta-ta, ta-ta." Beau squealed. I got up to go get my son. I saw Mama, smiling.

"Mama." I greeted.

" Hey baby." Mama said.

" So, where so my son?" I said looking for my son. Even though he is right there.

"Dada, dada, dada." Beau bounced in Angela arms. I grabbed him , and kissed his like chunky cheeks.

"Hey, baby, did you miss your favorite parent." I smirked and eye sided Angela.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes. I went beside her as she talked to mama. I grabbed her ass as hard as I can. She jerked a little, but mama was deep into the conversation to notice.

"Alright, bye mom." Angela waved

"Bye, my loves."she said and started to walk to her car. Beau started to wiggle around.

"Oh, beau took his first steps over there. " Angela said excitedly. I placed Beau on his little feet. Angel squatted down. Beau's fingers were wrapped around mine. We were getting closer, to Angela so I let go of him.

" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" Angela counted the steps he took.

"Yay, my baby can walk!" Angela exclaimed

"Can't wait to have more." I said in her ear.

"No, I want to wait." She said, I don't know about that, we have been fucking raw. I know she doesn't take the pill, because I don't let her. We are both still young so might as well start now.

" I don't know about that, love." I said

"Antonio, I don't want kids now, I want to have more when beau is at least 4." She said annoyed. Yup, definitely getting her pregnant on purpose. Beau needs siblings that are closer to him. I want to have at least 8 boys and 1 girl. All the boys are going to be protective of her.

When she gives birth to one of the babies, 4 months later, I'm placing another one in her. I'm not stopping. Until I get what I want. Just imagining her tits filled with milk, heavy, covered in hickies. The weight she will gain, ass bigger, thighs bigger, mhm, tities bigger than the last pregnancies. I would make love to her every night for the rest of our lives, young nor old.