-17-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You started to walk past sleeping Henry, and into the woods, following a brick path. You had always followed Henry around the place, but always on the same paths. Henry has mentioned a place like 'The town square', and you wanted to find out. I

As you where walking, a little bunny decided to walk up next to you. Your E/c eyes traveled down to the bunny's face, and you examined it. SHE was a Netherland Dwarf rabbit, with lightly tanned fur and brown round eyes.

The rabbit, who you named Harriet, pawed your left leg, wanting to get picked up. You nervously looked at the rabbit, then decided to get over it and pick her up. She was extremely fluffy, more then you expected.

"Let's go then.." You smiled, getting used to the whole 'happiness' thing, and continued on the path.

The trip wasn't too long, only with a few twists or turns here and there. Once you where there, you immediately skipped to the first stand. You hadn't eaten anything in the dream world at all, so you wanted to see what it was like.

"Hello miss, what can I get you?" The nice turtle asked. You where about to answer, when something hit you.

. . .

'Turtle?'

Yes, a turtle was standing upright, was as tall as you, and was talking. You froze for a hot second, until the turtle wove his hand in front of your face to get your attention.

"Haha! It must be your first time here." The turtle spoke. "I'm Kim. You must be Y/n, the one Henry always talks about."

"Y-You know Henry?" You asked Kim, while holding Harriet in your arms.

"Yep! He visits the town square all the time, ever sconce he arrived here 7 months ago." Kim explained with a smile.

"7 m-months? He's been in a coma for that long..?" You questioned, eating a sad sigh from Kim.

"That's Henry for ya. Oh, but I don't want to spoil his own past for him. That's for you to ask about." Kim smiled. "Would you like anything to buy? It's on the house."

"What does Henry like?" You asked.

The turtle smiled, as she reached for something in the refrigerator. She placed it into a shopping bag, then handed it over to you from behind the counter.

_____

____

___

__

_

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Aizawa walked into his class with a tired expression from being up all night. He had to do a bunch of paperwork concerning Y/n.

"Hey Aizawa-sensei, you look more tired then usual. Is everything ok?" Kirishima asked, earning the attention of the entire class.

"I don't know any other way to say this but," Aizawa started. "Y/n is in critical condition at the hospital. Something last night happened, and I don't know the full details on her sickness."

Midoriya's eyes widened, and so did the rest of the class's.

"She...what?"

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

"So it's true, huh." Todoroki said, looking down on your unconscious being along with the rest of class 1-a.

The big three was there as well, while Nejire and Tamaki comforted Eri who was crying.

Aizawa was about to say something, when a doctor barges into the room.

"Eraserhead, we have the results." She said, pushing up her glasses. She straightened herself up, and began to talk.

"Y/n, age 5, has a man-made sickness called HQHS, which is short for Hyper Quinti Haperatis Syndrome. This sickness causes harsh coughing, chocking, respiratory problems, and death of not treated within 7 months." The doctor explained.

"What's the cure?" Kaminari asked.

"Surgery." The doctor said without missing a beat.

"It costs a great amount... and... there's a chance of instant death upon surgery." The doctor shook her head, looking at the clipboard.

"50 percent chance of death, in fact."

The students where stunned. Eri couldn't cry anymore, there where no more tears left, considering how much she had cried the previous night.

"The longer you wait to make the decision, the percentage goes up."

_

__

___

____

_____

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You skipped across the path with a nice smile on your face, because your day couldn't get any better. First you found a cute rabbit,  you met nice turtle-people, you got free snacks, and then you where welcomed into their homes. You got to know really nice people.

'I hope Henry is ok with his snack being shared...' You thought, stopping near the entrance of the path.

Harriet jumped out of your arms, and hopped back into the forest, but not without nuzzling your leg first.

You sighed and walked from the area over to where Henry was sleeping.

"Hey Henry I got-" You stopped in your tracks.

"Henry..."

"W-Why are you crying?"

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂