-13-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You decided to leave the roof and go back down to your hospital room. The sun had fully set, leaving behind the purple-grey starry night. Plus, you got kind of tired while being up there for the past two hours, thinking about what that boy in your lucid dream had said.

"You're just like me...you're...dying."

That sentence replayed in your head multiple times, and you couldn't find out what it ment. Did he mean on the inside or really...death?

'I don't want to leave...' You thought 'I finally found something that I like...'

Your thoughts kept circulating around you little head, as you climbed down the stairs and walked through the hallway. But, right before you could make a turn, someone called out to you.

"Y/n-chan!" Mirio shouted from the other hallway. Along with him was most of class 1-A and Tamaki with Nejire and Eri. You flinched at Mirio's voice, and the group came up to you.

"Y/n-chan where have you been? Eri and I have been worried!" Nejire asked, crouching down. You grabbed the hem of your hospital dress.

"I...I was o-on the r-roof..." You mumbled with a small blush on your little ears from embarrassment.

"Why where you in the roof?" Mirio asked.

"W-Well...I-I saw the sunset...and I-I wanted to see it better..." You said, playing with your fingers. Your face had a slight visible blush.

"Well, you could've asked me, Y/n-chan! I'll always be here." Nejire said with a smile.

"O-Oh! Y/n-chan are you ok from earlier?" Kirishima asked. You tilted your head in confusion.

"W-What's from earlier?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing Y/n-chan!" Uraraka responded. You let out a yawn, and rubbed your eyes. Eri yawned as well, grabbed onto your arm, then started leading you to your room.

"Goodnight!" Eri said, looking back at everyone. You looked backwards to the students, and turned back to facing front. You and Eri entered the hospital room, and hopped up on the bed. Eri wrapped her arms around your little figure, and you both drifted off to sleep.

_

__

___

____

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You sat up, and you noticed that you indeed where in the same place as your last dream. You stood up fully, and brushed your sundress off.

"Um...Henry?" You called out for the little boy. You heard rustling coming from one of the nearby bushes, and you looked over. Out popped Henry, all muddy with his usual smile on his face.

"Hey Y/n!" He exclaimed, brining you into a muddy hug. You didn't pull away, and instead you slowly wrapped your arms around his waist, returning the hug.

"H-Hi Henry..." You mumbled. He pulled away from the hug.

"Wow your really shy, aren't you?" He asked with a innocent smile. You slightly nodded your head.

"Well we are gunna fix that!" He giggled.

"But first...could you explain...w-why you said I was...dying?" You asked, looking up at the boy. He was about half and inch taller then you.

"Oh...okay!" Henry cheered, sitting down in the flowers, bringing you down with him. Once you both where sitting, he rested his head on yours."It's...weird." Henry started.

"...it's a sickness. I have the same thing, and it's called HQHS. It's bad and is only passed on if its put in your arm, like with a shot." Henry said with glossy eyes. "It makes me cough up blood, get dizzy, have breathing problems, and maybe even death." Your eyes widened slightly at the mention of death.

"I was hurting from it so much, my mom put me to sleep until we can afford a cure. That's why I'm in the place." Henry sniffed a bit and wiped his nose with the back of his hand

"I-Is there other p-people here..?" You asked, glancing around. Henry giggled a bit.

"I don't know how that works! Your the only person I've seen in a while...I met someone else here though. His name was Maehara. He told me about this place...but he stopped coming here." Henry looked down. You mustered up your courage and gave him a hug. Henry hugged you back.

"Oh, Y/n!"

"Yea?"

"Woah you didn't stutter! Anyways, how old are you?"

"I-I'm five and a half."

"Really? I'm five and a half too!"

You could already tell that Henry was going to be a really good friend.

• • . ° .• • *💫*• • . ° .• •

Thanks for reading