-5-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

_Three days earlier_

The same work study group was called to a hero meeting once again, concerning the Hassaikai and who Eri had named as 'Y/n'.

The same group of people gathered at the premises, with an exception of Sir Nighteye and Mirio. Sir Nighteye was in a better place, and Mirio was still quirkless.

"Do you think Mirio-kun will be ok with this?" Nejire asked Tamaki as they walked to their seats.

"...W-Well...I think he's beating himself up about it...you saw how much he wanted to help..." Tamaki mumbled.

He was right. Mirio was considerably quiet when playing with Eri... but he wasn't the only one. Eri was practically deteriorating on the inside. She was so mad at herself for not remembering a key part to her life.

"The Hassaikai has not yet fallen. Kai Chisaki escaped the transportation truck and apparently escaped. But the worst thing is..." the centipede lady turned on the screen behind her.

"A little girl has been taken just as Eri has. According to police records, a little girl was kidnapped at age 4, around 13 months ago. Us police called that case number 458. We have reason to believe that Case 458 is the little girl that Chisaki stole. If that is correct, then that means that she has been held in Chisaki's prison for around 13 months now." The picture on the screen was a picture of you, but as a drawing. It was very accurate, the only thing wrong was the smile. You haven't had one on in a long while.

'She's...so young...' All the heroes thought. Izuku clenched his fist under the table.

"And the strangest thing is, there is barely any information on record about her, it's almost like she never existed. Thanks to Eri we now have the name of Case 458; Y/n." The centipede said.

"We believe to have pin pointed a few possible locations for their secondary hideout, so we're going to search in those." A policemen said.

_Back to the present_

The heroes where all in the vents of the hideout, peeking in on the rooms, trying to find little Y/n.

All the heroes came up on a vent leading into a white room with blinding lights. They all looked down in the cracks of the vent, and saw a crying little girl strapped to a chair, with Overhaul standing over her.

"This might hurt a lot." They watched him push the needle into your vein in a split second, and you let out a very loud scream. They immediately dived out of the vent and crashed down on the floor. Overhaul turned around and let out an annoyed sigh.

"You bunch again? Chrono, go take y/n and-

"NO! She is coming back with us!" Izuku shouted, getting into a fighting stance with the other heroes.

You felt your eyes getting heavy, and you didn't have the strength to break out of Chrono's grasp. He fled the area where Overhaul was, and he took you back to your room. You were placed on your white bed, and the door was locked behind Chrono as he left the room.

Your eyelids gave way, and you fell into a peaceful sleep, the first one you had in a while.

____

___

__

_

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Bang Bang Bang

You jumped up in fright from the sudden loud noise, and you nearly fell off the bed but caught yourself. You crawled back to the center of the bed, reaching for the covers.

Bang Bang Bang

The banging started up again. You looked to the door, where the noise is coming from. You started shaking in fear, your vision still blurry because you just woke up. But you knew that something was outside that door.

You grabbed the extra blanket on your bed, and wrapped it around your bony shoulders. The blanket was very small, but covered all of your small back.

You gathered up your courage, and quickly rushed to the corner of the room, where a closet was. You opened the  doors as quickly as possible and closed yourself in. You crawled up in a ball, putting your knees to your chest and your hands over your head.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading