Chapter 20

Cato's POV
Clove falls asleep on my shoulder, and I continue to keep watch. After a few hours I hear someone walk up to us. Clove immediately snaps her head up, and we turn around and see Glimmer walking up to us.

"I see Clove couldn't keep watch alone," Glimmer says smirking. Clove glares at her and stands up.

"Excuse me, for your information there was some trouble that Cato helped me with," Clove says glaring.

"Sure it was," Glimmer says smiling flirtatiously at me.

"Get your facts straight, Glimmer, before you go around saying stuff that isn't true," Clove says grabbing a knife. Glimmer grabs her bow and arrows.

"What are you going to do with those, because you can't shoot," Clove says.

"Who said I had to shoot them," Glimmer says smirking. Marvel then wakes up just as Clove is pouncing on Glimmer.

"CLOVE!," I yell, grabbing her, while Marvel grabs Glimmer. I pull Clove as far away from them as I can.

"Clove what the heck," I say.

"She was annoying," Clove says furious, and looking down.

"Babe, I know, but the games just started, we have to wait till we kill off the others before attacking one another, you know that," I tell her, grabbing her chin and moving her head to look at me.

"Doesn't me I want to do it, I hate her Cato, she thinks so highly of herself and it's annoying," she tells me.

"Babe come on I promise once the others are dead you can kill her, how does that sound," I ask her.

"I guess," she says rolling her eyes, I kiss her and she kisses back for about 3 minutes.

"We should head back," I say.

"Yea you're right," she says.

"Are you calm," I ask playfully, and she slaps my arm.

"Oww," I say sarcastically rubbing my arm.

"Oh shut up I didn't slap you that hard, you big baby," she says laughing. I love her laugh, although she is mostly serious, she sometimes let it slip.

"Hey guys y'all want to go hunt," Marvel yells.

"Yea," Clove yells back.

I get my sword, Clove grabs her knives, Marvel grabs a spear, Glimmer gets her bow and arrows, and I give Peeta a spear. Clove looks at me skeptically, but I shake my head, telling her he won't do anything, and we head out to hunt for other tributes.

Sorry for the short chapter, it's 11 o'clock for me, and I am just trying to get a chapter out for y'all. Hope y'all enjoyed it.