Lucious glanced at her and chuckled. "Messy." He used his thumb to brush away the crumbs from around her mouth. "You want some orange juice?"

Cookie shook her head. "Nah, fill my glass up with some champagne. A little day drinking ain't kill nobody." With an amused smile, he did as she requested. As she gazed directly at the Eiffel Tower shining underneath the sun, she shook her head with faint disbelief. "Can you believe we're actually here?" she questioned.

"We've been dreaming about travelling to all these different places since we were broke teenagers," He mused as he feed her a strawberry. Cookie bit down and playfully nipped his finger. "We're living the dream, baby."

"Damn right we are," she proclaimed. "We deserve this."

He bowed his head in agreement. "Ay, do you remember when you took that vacation book and cut out pictures of the places you wanted us to travel to, and stuck them on the refrigerator."

Cookie giggled and nodded. "Yes!" She cheesed. "And then Andre started doing it, too, and Jamal..."

"Hakeem did it, too." Lucious admitted.

Cookie's eyes softened. "He did?"

Lucious took her hand and kissed the back. "I said, this yo' crazy ass mama's weird little hobby."

Feigning offence, Cookie snatched her hand back and gently punched Lucious' thigh. "Shut up," she chuckled.

"But you right, baby. We do deserve this," Lucious murmured, earnestly. "All those years of hustling, sacrificing, dancing with the Devil to stay afloat. We finally get to reap the benefits of our hard work."

Cookie raised her glass. "To us,"

He clinked his orange juice with her champagne. "To us."

In the night life, Cookie's hand was laced with her man's as she smiled, dazzlingly, at the flashing cameras. She wore a custom dress, specially fitted just for her with a little clutch in her hand that contained absolutely nothing of importance besides a lip gloss and a taser. While the line was long outside the highly spoken of, expensive restaurant, Cookie and Lucious strode straight inside to their reserved table with folks screaming their names with adoration.

"Here's your table, Mr and Ms. Lyon," a waitress said as she guided them to a quiet, intimate corner in the restaurant.

"Mrs." Lucious corrected.

Cookie's eyes rolled, skyward. "Not yet."

"Wait 'til we land back in New York." He retorted.

Teasingly, Cookie cocked up an eyebrow. "You don't wanna do a destination wedding?" she questioned.

"Damn, baby, let's just elope." He proposed.

Cookie laughed before remembering the presence of the waitress, watching the interaction with a discreet smile of amusement on her face. "Sorry, could we get a bottle of your finest champagne?" she requested as Lucious pulled out her seat.

"Of course, Madam. Is there anything else you would like?"

"Two whiskeys, neat."

The waitress bowed her head. "Of course, Monsieur. Right away." She promised before turning on her heels.

Cookie sat down in her seat and smiled, lovingly, at Lucious when he kissed her cheek before sitting down opposite her. Underneath the muted lighting, Cookie found herself staring into her man's eyes and thinking about their past, future and present. Their first date had been ghetto, to say the least. It had been so untraditional considering a first date was about getting to know each other, and Cookie and Lucious were already living with one another after he took her virginity the same night her Father had found his guns and drugs and kicked her out of the house.