Chapter 36 - The 3 Sannin Meets

Start from the beginning

"Senna-chan!! Why did you stop me!!" He yelled at me.

"Stop being such a brat Naruto! Learn the situation! Kabuto isn't a genin. He's as strong as Kakashi!" Senna retort back.

Naruto kept quiet.

"Shizune you handle the glasses guy. Naruto and Senna protect Tsunade" Jiraiya said.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya immediately used kuchiyose.

A big snake appeared and a

...............

.........

...

A small frog appeared.

Senna cant help it but sweatdrop.

"Its because of that medicine that Tsunade gave him....he cant produce enough chakra" Shizune said.

"Jiraiya, you're still an idiot as always. I'm gonna attack now!" Orochimaru said.

The snake came towards us.

'Shoot! Tsunade and Shizune cant move from their spot right now!'

Senna took out her scroll, bit her thumb and immediately the five wolfs all appeared.

"Minna!! Quick, take everyone out of the way!" Senna ordered.

They went in action bringing everyone away from the snake attack.

When the wolfs all settle them down they saw their opponent and growled.

"Orochimaru!!" Kuro growled.

"Kuro, stay. Dont act rash" Senna ordered.

"haha, its the piece of trash of a wolfs that I crush in that forest right?" Orochimaru said.

"Just shut your trap, Orochimaru. I can kill you right here right now if I want to. This time I dont have to protect them.." Senna glared.

"You little brat should learn your place!!" Orochimaru hissed and attack her with the big snake.

She jump back, dodging the attack.

She glance at Tsunade, still trembling in fear, Shizune down and Naruto's the one protecting Tsunade now. Jiraiya is pretty much useless for now.

On the other hand, Kabuto kicked Naruto away and head to Tsunade who's still trembling from her phobia.

He smirk and aim his kunai at her.

"Its an honour to actually defeat one of the 3 sannin" Kabuto said.

He was about to stab her when Naruto came to the rescue.

His left palm got stabbed instead.

"I'll never let you hurt her!!!" Naruto shouted.

He did a kage bunshin and start channeling his chakra and formed it into a ball. He gripped Kabuto's hand where he got stabbed hardly.

"RASENGAN!!!!"

Kabuto got hit bull's eye and he flew back hitting the huge rock.

Kabuto amazingly got up and got healed fast. He dash towards Naruto and stabbed him with a kind of medical ninjutsu and he collapse.

"Naruto!!" Senna shout.

"Look at your opponent!!" Orochimaru attack with his snakes again. Kuro and the rest attack the snakes.

"Tsunade!! Wake up!! Cant you see we're having a crisis right now!!" Senna shout, fending herself with all the snakes.

Orochimaru who's battling Jiraiya decide to attack Naruto who thought that the Kyuubi's host is too dangerous to leave.

He expanded his neck and tried to attack Naruto.

"TSUNADE!!!" Senna shout.

Tsunade snap out of it and protected Naruto. Tsunade got stabbed in her stomach.

"Tsunade, of all people I dont want to kill you. So stop interfering" Orochimaru said.

"I cant do that...." Tsunade grabbed the sword that stabbed her.

With her super strength, she grab the sword and Orochimaru's extended neck and toss him away.

"Because I'm the 5th Hokage!!" Tsunade declare.

The jewel on her forhead suddenly spread.

"Tsunade-sama!! Anything but that!!" Shizune said.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu!!" Tsunade said and a big slug came out.

"Ho? Looks like I really Have to summon too!" Jiraiya summoned a huge frog.

"Orochimaru-sama" Kabuto jumped towards him and did the handsign for him.

A big purple snake appeared.

"Everyone retreat!!" Senna order her wolfs.

They gather at a spot. Shizune and Naruto together.

"All three of them gather...." Kuro said.

"Guys prepare for sudden movement. The fight's gonna be messy. Fight between 3 sannins" Senna said.

"Yes!"

"Shizune, you just heal Naruto, I'll watch out for you" Senna said, not taking her eyes off.

"Got it" She said.

Senna's POV

Sannin's power...strength. This is amazing. A fight between this three summonings with their masters....

I suddenly start coughing.

"Hime!!" Kuro came by my side.

"I'm fine. I'll be fine..... At least for now the fight's done. Though the three of them originally didn't get to fight in full power" I said, leaning on Kuro's side.

I saw all the summoning poof away and Orochimaru and Kabuto went.

"That goes for you too, Senna. Coming here with that state" Jiraiya said.

I chuckle slightly.

Tsunade's young look turn to old.

"Nevermind that, just rest alittle and it'll go back to normal" She said.

I close my eyes.

"Then...Let me rest... For awhile..., Minna...gokuro sama...." I pass out.

Third Person's POV

"Jiraiya-sama, Tsunade-sama. I'll leave Hime in your hands..." Kuro said.

"yeah, dont worry. We'll take her home" Jiraiya said.

"Home, huh? I guess...." Chi said, a small wolf smile seen on her face.

All of them unsummon themself.

"Its time to go back then" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah, lets go..." Tsunade said.

*************************

Okay, I'm done for now.

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks for reading!!! ^^

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!!! ^^