Chapter 21 - Feeling Guilty

Hi guys!! I'm back!

Hope you like this chapter!!

Enjoy!! ^^

***********************

Senna's POV

We brought the boys to a huge hollow tree. Sakura explain everything and about how Orochimaru bit Sasuke. I check and surely he's given a curse mark.

Their scroll was also taken. I stood up.

"Sakura, take care of them for me will you?" I ask her.

"Senna, Its dangerous to go alone! You're still healing too!" She protest.

"Its okay. I can still move. Dont worry" I said and went off.

First off, I need to search for someone to attack. I close my eyes and tried to search for some chakra signature. I detect a familiar chakra with some other, except that its abit... disturb...

I dash towards the place. I saw Gaara and his team. He killed all 3 of those rain ninja by himself. His sand rush towards me and I immediately took out my katana and slash it.

"Now, that wouldn't be nice, attacking me like that" I said, coming out of my hiding spot.

I look towards the familiar chakra previously, Hinata's and her team. They're all scared.

"What do you want....? Doesn't matter... I'll kill you" He said.

I narrow my eyes at him. This guy, its as if he's addicted to killing. At least now I know why the other two's scared of him.

"G-gaara, come on. Listen to your older brother, lets just go to the tower, okay?" Kankuro said.

"You're not my brother, dont let me kill you" Gaara said.

"Just listen to me damn it!!" Kankuro grabbed Gaara.

"Kankuro! G-Gaara, come on just listen to us okay? please?" Temari begged.

"No...."

I dash towards Gaara out of a sudden, avoiding his sand and I just poke him on the forehead.

"Now, thats no was to treat your teammates, Gaara. You should try controling Shukaku. It'll be easier to control that blood lust of yours" I said.

He aim his sand at me again and I just slash it with my katana.

"How do you know about Shukaku?" Temari ask.

"The blood lust and sand control is a big give away" I said.

"Why aren't you scared of me?" Gaara ask.

I smile at him.

"Why should I?" I ask.

Kankuro was about to say something but I held a finger to let Gaara talk.

"Everyone's been afraid of me. They scared I might kill them" He said.

"hmm.... But I'm not. You can always ask me anything if you want. I wont chase you away. Now go back to the tower, I need to search for the scroll" I said, pushing them.

Gaara look at me.

"What scroll do you need?" He ask.

"Hm? Oh, 2 Earth and 1 Heaven. why?" I ask.

He toss me a scroll. A Earth to be exact. Then he walk away.

"Thanks, Gaara" I said.

when they're far already, I call them out.