Chapter 2 - Welcome to Konoha

Next chapter's here!

Hope ya like it!

Enjoy!!

*************************

Hokage's POV

"Is that so...? My name is Sasaki Senna. Its nice to meet you Sarutobi Hiruzen-sama. Or should I call you Hokage-sama?" She ask.

I raise my eyebrow, amused. Her wolf, Kuro told me that she has a habit of saying people's name from the bounty book in front of said person, suprising them. Although, it is.... very amusing.

"Hahaha!!! Yes, Yes, just call me Hokage is fine. How about we continue this at my office. Can you stand?" I said. She nod and slowly stood up. I motion her to grab my arm and we teleport.

at office~

"Please sit" I motion her to sit on the chair in front of my table.

After we settle down. We begin to converse seriously.

"So, what do you want in return?" The first thing she ask me. I raise my eyebrow, this time confused.

"Now what do you mean? I have not ask anything in return" I ask her back, puffing my pipe.

"Not much people help each other in sincerity. They only help due to orders or expect something in return. Thats one of the sad reality in this world" She said looking out the window.

'Such wise words from a young child' I thought.

"Then I suppose, you do still believe in sincere people then?" I ask again.

"Yes, I still do. I travel around meeting various kind of people. I have met good and bad people around, doesn't matter whether they're criminal or not.... Now please continue, we're going off topic" She replied.

'good and bad people, whether criminal or not eh? Is she refering that there are criminals who are good and bad? Such complicated yet wise words...' I thought.

I like the way she thinks.

"Yes of course. If you're putting it like that, then why dont you stay here for awhile, in this village?" I offer her.

She look at me, keeping her emotionless face, silently asking me to continue.

"You have nothing to loose nor will I. And you can use the time to heal up. I'm sure your head is still pounding right? and the wound on your stomach plus the sickness you got, You can get the medicine at our hospital" I said. Her eyes widen when I mention about her sickness.

"How'd you know?" She narrow her eyes.

"Your black wolf, Kuro explain to us why you were coughing out blood previously" I replied.

She nod and sigh.

"Okay then, now why dont you tell me about yourself?" I push on.

She took out a bingo book from her black trench coat and hand it to me. "page 79" She said. I open to that page and read the content.

"Real name: Sasaki Senna Nickname: kurobara-hime, Village: unknown, Gender: girl, Rank: S-class ninja" I read the page.

"Kurobara-hime,a bounty hunter, a beautiful girl known to take out the criminal in the bounty book. Not touching even a single non criminal ninja. Saved a few small village from thugs and always leaves a black rose or on rare occasion a red rose at the scene. Am I right?" I extended the description.

"the villages was only an accident. I was hunting someone else. They were the one who made trouble" She said, a clearly annoyed face she's making there.

I laughed and nod.

"of course! of course! You are quite the talk among some of my Jounins. Now then, would you like to be a 'part time' shinobi here? Since you're staying here for awhile" I ask again.

She stares at me.

"What for?" She ask.

"I am a leader of this village. Which means that I must protect this place. I am merely asking your help to protect this beloved village of mine. Even if its for awhile. The more help I get the better" I answered.

"Why? I am a criminal. I might hurt your country. Or a spy to take down your village..." She ask, not even looking at me.

Is she scared of my answer?

'she may be a strong and wise ninja. But she's still just a little child'. I thought.

"The book does not say you're a criminal. And also, you're the kind of person who doesn't work for other's bad deed right?" I said.

Her eyes widen.

"H-how....how can you read me? Only one person is able to do that...." She ask obviously surprise.

"I have meet many people in this world, child. I am much older than you as well. And Knowing your personality, you're not that kind of person. So how about it? You can leave anytime you want too" I said.

"I understand. I will assist......in any ways I can for this village" She said. I nod and toss her a headband.

"I wont be needing this. I'll only wear it when I'm really devoted to this village. Right now, I'm only helping a friend's wish" She said.

I nod, understanding.

"You can keep it then..until that day comes. If it comes.....Here is some money and your appartment key. Why dont you go to the academy to meet child of the same age tomorrow. It'll be good to see someone of your age once in a while" I said.

She nod but hand me the bag of money that I toss to her.

"I have some of my own" She said. I nod.

"Thank you.... Hokage-sama"

She bow and teleported away.

*************************

So this is second chapter.

I think its quite short eh?

But anyways thanks for reading.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND.....

ANIME!!!!

Sasaki senna OUT!!! ^^