Chapter 20 - Orochimaru

Hi guys!! I'm back!! 2 chapter in a day!!! Hope you like this chapter!! ^^

Enjoy!!! ^^

***********************

Senna's POV

"Who's shout is that? Its getting creepy in here" Sakura said.

"Dont need to be scared, Sakura-chan!!" Naruto said.

He paused a while then he said

"I need to pee...."

Opening his zip in front of us. Before I could even close my eyes, someone already block it with his hand. That someone namingly Sasuke of course.

"Baka!! Dont do it infront of girls!!" Sakura hit his head.

He went behind the trees and bushes to do his... Well.... business....

After awhile he came back.

"Ahhh!!! Thats better, I wrote my whole name with it!!" He said.

I push Sakura behind me and Sasuke kicked 'Naruto' away.

"Senna? Sasuke-kun? Y-you dont have to be so rough, I-I was just--"

"Sakura, thats a fake Naruto" I cut her off.

"Try to think, Naruto's a right handed but he puts his weapon pouch on the left isn't that weird?" Sasuke explain.

"You're worse than Naruto in transformation!" I said.

"Tch! Looks like I'll just play it the hard way!" The ninja un-transform and dash towards us.

"Sasuke! I'll take Sakura and find Naruto! You fight!" I said.

"Yeah!!" Sasuke block the upcoming kunai.

I took Sakura's hand and ran towards the direction he disappear.

"Sakura, find Naruto and dont get out from my sight, understand?" I said.

"Okay!"

I nod in approval.

'Come on, where are you?!' I look around. Not even a sign of struggling. I look behind to see fires. Sasuke must have used fireball jutsu.

"Senna! There!" Sakura pointed infront of me.

I look to see him tied up. We ran to him, and cut the rope open.

"Thanks, Sakura-chan, Senna-chan. Where's Sasuke?" Naruto ask.

I pointed behind me and he ran there.

"Lets go, Sakura" I said.

"Okay..."

I look at her, she's frowning... I just continue on running. By the time we get back, the fight's over already. I went to Sasuke.

"Sasuke... just sit, I'll heal you abit" I said.

He did like he was told.

"Now, its really dangerous here, everyone can be our enemy. We need a password" Sasuke said.

"Before that, tell me what scroll you guys have. I have heaven" I said.

"We have Earth" Sakura said.

I nod.

"So whats the password?" Naruto ask.

"Okay, when I said 'when does the ninja strike' you answer--" Sasuke's password is too long.

I look at him. And he look back. I have a pleading look on my face saying I didn't get it. Its true I may have been smart, but memorising is not one of the reason...