Chapter 7 - Test ends, Hospital again...

Yo!!! I'm back!!!!

Hope ya like this one!!!

***********************

Kakashi's POV

"Oh~I hear hungry stomach. Looks like all of you dont have to go back to the academy" I said.

Their face lit up. Except for Sasuke, keeping his smirk.

"You all should just quit being a ninja!" I continued.

Sasuke charged at me, I swiftly pin him down.

"Dont step on Sasuke-kun's head!" Sakura shouted.

"You all dont think like ninjas. You all think like brats! Why do you think we put you in a group, hm?!" I ask them.

They think for awhile...

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Teamwork!!" I shouted.

"Wait! Even if we did teamwork, there'll be conflict because there's only 2 bells!!" Sakura shouted again.

'smart' I thought.

Senna's POV

"I purposely did that to see if you can put yourself aside for your teammate!

Naruto! all you think of is beating Sasuke and doing everything all by yourself!!

Sakura!! All you think about is Sasuke. You didn't even see Naruto who's right infront of you!

Sasuke!! You're the worst of all!! Thinking everyone is weak!!"

Kakashi lecture them. I never know Kakashi could do that. All I see is a playful jonin previously. Well better to not judge a book by its cover....Well that particular book is not in the expression..

I'm here behind the tree not far from them, observing them.

"You see this stone here..." Kakashi said walking to it.

"This stone here are all the village's special hero. They're all KIA..." He said.

"Yeah! That's it! I want my name to be there!! believe it!!" Naruto said.

I shook my head.

"Naruto...KIA means Kill In Action" Sakura said with a frown.

Everyone look down sadly.

"All my close friends are here.."

Kakashi trailed off.

I teleported beside Kakashi and patted his shoulder.

"Thats why, to avoid more names on this stone, you need to apply teamwork in everything you do" I continued.

Everyone look shock by my sudden appearance.

"Senna" Kakashi nod a hi.

"Kakashi" I reply back in the same manner.

"Now, I'll give you another chance after lunch, But dont give Naruto! Cause he tried to eat lunch before you, Understand?! My words are rules!" Kakashi thundered.

I roll my eyes.. Overreacting...

"Wait sensei!! What about her?! How come you didn't scold her!!?" Sakura shouted, glaring at me while pointing a finger at me.

"Yeah, cause she didn't even help us or even do anything. She even comes late for the meeting" Sasuke said.

I shook my head.

"I'll go there first" I said to Kakashi before teleporting to the back of the tree.

Kakashi's POV

I sigh. "Senna...Is...Different from you all. She knows whats your answers are if she ask you all and leave you to learn your lesson. Thats her....Doesn't matter to you three. Remember what I say, My words are rule!" I said before teleporting to the same tree as Senna.

"Well that didn't explain anything" She said.

"Well you leave me to answer your question..." I said to her.

She shrugged.

We waited for awhile, Senna watching them, while I read my book.... untill they started giving their food to Naruto. I saw Senna smile slightly.

"well looks like they pass" She said.

"Just one more..." I said and teleported to them.

Senna's POV

'Well looks like this team is quite a good one... Unlike those other ninjas even some full grow jounin who only know how to brag and order his team., Arrogant, selfish, No teamwork....' I thought.

Suddenly I felt a jolt of pain in my chest. I quickly search for the medicine.

'Shit! where is it?!'

My breathing gets heavy and I started seeing black dots...

"Ka...ka...shi..." I called.

Kakashi's POV

"In the shinobi world, those that break the written and unwritten rules are deemed trash... but be that as it may... Those that would disregard their comrades so easily are even worse than trash. And those who don't have the decency to respect the memories of their comrades are the worst" I said.

"You know, he's kinda cool..." Naruto said.

"Team 7, first mission starts tomorrow!" I said giving them a thumbs up.

"ka...ka..shi.."

I immediately turn behind.

'someone called me...' I thought.

Behind the tree where I used to hide, I saw Senna collapsed.

I teleported there.

"Senna!! Hang in there!" I said, A little panic.

She's clutching her chest, obviously in immense pain. I carried her and teleported to the hospital.

Sasuke's POV

Kakashi suddenly turn behind and teleported away. Sakura and Naruto seems unfazed... but there's something wrong... I squint my eyes at way back of the tree not far from us to see Kakashi carrying a what seems to be Senna in pain and teleported away.

I stood up and just walk away, igoring what just happened. It isn't my problem anyways. It doesn't concern me...hn....

-----------------------------

I honestly did Sasuke like a big jerk didn't I?

Meh...

He'll cool down....

eventually....

*insert evil laugh*

You'll know...

soon...

bye!!

Sasakisenna OUT!!! ^^