"You know, since you worked here a lot of female customers are coming. We'll surely lose a lot of customers," The manager joked and Jisung just laughed.

"It won't happen. I'm sure they came here for the drinks and food," Jisung replied. He's been working here for almost three years and he has already got close to the manager.

"Take care, Jisung. Visit us sometimes with Han," said the manager. Jisung was like a son to him and Han was also like a grandson to him. He watched Jisung strive for himself and his son. He watched Han grow into a smart and bubbly kid. He would surely miss the two.

Jisung nodded, "We will surely go here. Han likes your fruit ade."

"Does he still like sweets that much?" Asked the manager. The last time he remembered, Han still eats a lot of sweets. He really likes sweets.

Jisung nodded, "He still does. But I'm controlling the sweets he ate or else he will face the terror of the dentist."

They two bid each other goodbye. Jisung also bid his goodbye to his co-workers before he left the café.

"Jisung, can we talk?" Lami asked when he saw Jisung walking down the street. Jisung was on the way home already.

"Right now? Can't we talk tomorrow?" Jisung asked. He's wondering why Lami didn't ask him this earlier when they were still at the university.

Lami nodded, "It will be short, I promise! I just want to tell you something."

"Fine. Let's go to the nearest park to talk," Jisung agreed as long as Lami won't take too much time.

They two walked to the nearest park and sat at the bench.

"What do you want to say?" Jisung asked.

"I like you," Lami confessed. "No, I love you!"

Jisung didn't answer. He stayed silent. He already had a hunch that Lami would confess. He's not that dense to not notice Lami's feelings.

"I already love you since the first time I saw you. If you could just let me be your girlfriend and enter your life, I promise I'll be the best stepmother Han! I will love him the way you love him," Lami continued. She had gathered all her courage today to confess to Jisung after what happened last night at the dinner. She couldn't let someone take Jisung from her.

Jisung looked at Lami.

"I'm sorry, but I only see you as a friend," Jisung replied, breaking Lami's heart.

Lami tried not to shed tears in front of Jisung. "Jisung, please give me a chance. You might be able to love me."

Jisung shook his head, "I only see you as a friend and I know I won't feel anything more than that."

"Is it because of him?" Lami asked, which made Jisung puzzled. Jisung doesn't know what she was talking about.

"Chenle... Is it because of him? Is he the reason why you can't try to love me?" Lami continued.

"What? No," Jisung denied. "He doesn't have anything to do with this."

Lami gulped as she tried to hold back her tears. "If that's the case then can you promise me that won't be with him?"

Jisung was stunned because of what Lami said, but he quickly got back into his senses.

Jisung stood up, "I believe that my relationship with anyone is not your care anymore."

Lami watched Jisung walk away as she broke into tears.

If you can't be with me then you can't be with him, too. Lami said to herself.

When Jisung got into the house, Han didn't run to him like he used to.

"Han's been acting weird," said Jeno the moment Jisung stepped in the house, looking worried.

"He just wants to watch cartoons all day. He didn't want to play with us," Jaemin added.

"After he takes his afternoon nap, he watches cartoons again," Renjun added. "He ate his afternoon snack but he's not bubbly as usual."

The three were sad. They planned to teach Han how to read and count but they couldn't because Han was acting unusual.

Jisung worriedly approached Han who's sitting at the couch. Jisung placed the back of his palm against Han's forehead to see if he's sick but his temperature is normal.

"What's wrong, Han?" Jisung asked his son, but Han didn't answer. He just stared at his father.

"Baby, tell Dada what's wrong," Jisung begged his son.

"Dada..." Han started.

"Is it true that Mister Lele is my papa?" Said Han.

Everyone in the house froze from their place. Jisung was stunned. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun exchanged glances with each other, they were certain that Han heard them talking this morning.

"Where did you hear that?" Jisung asked.

"Is he my real papa?" Han continued to ask Jisung and ignored his father's question. Han was so close to crying.

The doorbell rang that made them divert their attention. Renjun opened the door since he was the closest there.

And they saw Chenle standing at the front door.