I am still angry and confused at the fact that Hizashi still got killed (I heard some passing Hyuuga talk about it) by that goddamn cloud ninja, even though I had told some ninjas to tighten security and keep a close eye on them to make sure they aren't doing anything dangerous.

Just.... How......?

How the hell did that one asshole slip pass them and reach the Hyuuga compound and attempted to kidnap Hinata? And how the hell did news of a dead cloud ninja reach the goddamn cloud village? So yeah, I'm extremely furious but am forcing myself to calm down so I could get out of this stupid punishment and also to stop scaring my Mom and Sakura..... Mostly Sakura.

I mean, I'm not that angry like before and Mebuji isn't scared of me anymore but Sakura is still being cautious which kind of throws me off. I know that I can get angry with her— which she immediately shrinks back especially when I scold her— but I just don't understand why she's still being cautious right now when I'm already calming down. Usually she would rely on the actions of our parents to see if it's safe to approach me already.

'I need to fix this pronto.....'

Door slowly opens

"O-Oniitan....?"

'Speak of the devil.' I thought as I turned to the door. I blinked at Sakura, finding rather cute to see her head popped up behind my door, her head slightly tilted so she could see me and hide herself at the same time. I stared at her for a few seconds before asking if she needed anything. She slowly shook her head.

"M-Mama says to take a bath and get changed b-because a friend of hers is coming to visit us with her kids...." She says softly as she continues hide herself.

I sweat dropped. "Okay....... Why are you hiding anyway?" Idiot. Say it gently or you'll scare her off.

Sakura fidgets in her place and struggles to say something. I let out a sigh and closed my book, placing it aside I gestured her to come in. She hesitated for a bit before slowly walking toward me. I moved a bit so she could sit on the space next to me as I patted it, she complies but continues to look at her feet.

"Sorry, Sakura." I start as I too glance down at my feet. "I was angry about something else. I'm not mad at you if that's what you were thinking."

"I-I know..... Papa says it those old ninjas you spoke to when we were looking at the parade. He says they didn't do what you said so someone got hurt." Sakura says then added before I could say anything. "But I don't like oniitan when he angry..... He looks scary......"

'My poor ass heart.....' I thought, finding her words so cute and so sad at the same time. "Sorry for scaring you..... I won't promise that I wont do it again because I might be mad at something else. But I won't be mad like that at you or Mama or Papa."

"Or oniichan?" I turned to Sakura to see her looking at me with a frown. I nodded and gave her an eye smile (since I was already wearing that mask I bought) "Or even Oniichan...... Unless he does something stupid."

Sakura smiled and giggled, nodding her head as well before throwing herself at me to give me a really tight hug. "Oniitan, I miss hugging you!"

"I feel all your love crushing my very bones." I wasn't lying. Her hug really was tight and I feel like my bones are breaking. I might have muscles but I can feel like their being useless at protecting my bones at this moment. It's like I'm all skin and bones with no muscles. "Okay, now get off of me. You're love is way too much for my small body." I deadpanned and she quickly does as I say and happily walks out of the room after reminding me to get ready for the little play time Mom made with her friend.... Well, I think it's a play time thing. I don't know, doesn't matter.