Y / N ' s P O V

Our family was finally shoved into the car and on out way to the hospital. Trying to take my mind off of the pain, I just started singing random stuff.

"You can build me up

You can tear me down

You can try, but I'm unbreakable"

"CRAP!" I screamed, amniotic fluid gushing out of me, and down my legs, spewing everywhere. This wasn't a prank. This was real. "Mommy, what does 'crap' mean?" Amelia gulped. I shushed her and told her it was a word she shouldn't say. The girl shut up immediately. "D-Dang it, hurry up!" I shouted, clearly in utter pain. Noah pulled into the hospital parking lot and to the front, where he told us to hold still as he rushed inside for a wheelchair and a nurse. A muscular man about forty, approached with a wheelchair to the front of the car. I put my mask on, and Amelia put on hers. Amelia was good with these types of things, while Casford and Ryan were too young. Noah ran beside the man as he opened the door and helped me into the wheelchair, also grabbing the kids and helping us all inside.

"I'm going to park the car," Noah whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead. He ran outside, and off he went.

"He- Mrs. Jupe!" The woman at the front desk exclaimed. I nodded to her. "M-Mabel..." I groaned. Ms. Mabel logged us in as fast as she could and administered a room.

As we were going into the elevator, Noah caught up with the kids and I. We all stepped in. Except me, in the wheelchair. Amelia hugged me tight and I started to cry.

I wonder how my eldest felt about all this... Getting the least attention out of the almost four of the kids, always having to help and be there.

"M-Mimi..." I murmured to her. She looked into my teary orbs. Her eyes were the same as mine, identical, almost. They were shiny and pure (E/C) (Eye color), and they glistened when in the sun.

"Thank you baby." I sobbed in pain.

"For what?" She asked.

"For being the amazing big sister you are."

Amelia gasped with joy, tears brimming her lower lids and spilling onto her small cheeks. We finally made it to our floor, all stepping off. Noah was handling the twins, both asleep in their father's arms.

Noah. Noah Jupe.

What a wonder. I thought to myself. He is the perfect father. I wouldn't trade him for the world, really. It was the day Amelia Jupe was born, that I knew.

I knew.

Well, it was the day that we married. I found out he would be perfect. A perfect husband, father... Grandfather..? No, not yet.

We're only 27 and 28.

But young is the best. We have more time with our family. Honestly, I would never exchange anyone in my family. From my new baby, to my greatest grandfather. They are who— and still do— make me? Me.

I love them. I will. Forever. Never will I let anyone go. They are my sun, moon, stars, and Earth. If I had the strength, I would stay with them forever. And ever. Jupe, or L/N. I love them.

"Gah!" I screamed. "Just one last minute." The man wheeling me in said. They got me into a room— but didn't let Noah in. "Kids aren't aloud." The man growled.

"But they're almost one!" Noah shouted. "Who will take care of them?"

"Call someone," The guy sneered, and shut the door in his face. I could see him from the door calling somebody.

The two nurses already there, and the wheelchair guy, lifted me onto the bed. A doctor rushed in behind another nurse. "Alright, lets get this over with." The doctor said, sounding quite annoyed.

I was taken aback by his tone. I wanted to scream, "Do you KNOW who I am?!" right at him, but from the serious pain I was in, all I could do was squeak my name. "Y-Y/N Jupe." I breathed.

The doctor's facial expression changed immediately. "Of course!" He smiled happily, and started telling the nurses to prepare an epidural. "So kind..." I whispered to myself, in annoyance.

They started the epidural. Shortly, they finished and announced that I was 6 centimeters dilated. I had to be 10 dilated to be able to give birth.

Sitting in pain, I finally reached 10 centimeters dilated, and ready to give birth. As the ignorant, stupid, repulsive doctor instructed to start pushing, Noah ran to my side. I could hear the wails of my two baby boys.

How I longed to hold my three kids, well, now four, just as much as I longed to hold my almost newborn.

The pain died down as I fell into a slumber. The doctors and nurses broke apart, but still stayed in the room to watch over me.

I could hear a door open and close, with a ringing accent that I swore I knew, but still fell back into a deep sleep.

***

I was awoken by a sharp pain slicing through my abdomen. "Shi-" "Mrs. Jupe," One of the nurses came out of the restroom, adjusting her mask and waving with her gloved hand. "H-Hi," I said. "How are you?" She asked me, and I nodded. "Fine, I g-guess..." I said and looked over. Noah was asleep on the couch in the delivery room.

"Are you sure?" The nurse strolled over, rubbing my arm assuringly. "Yes, yes." I gulped, another pain striking me in the stomach. The monitor started beeping and vibrating.

"Oh Mrs. Jupe, I think you're having this baby!" The nurse gasped, paging in the team. I looked over. It was 8:40 PM. I had been asleep for 6 hours!

The team assembled, queue awesome music, and got into position. "Alright Mrs. Jupe, let's start this thing."

***

"One last push Mrs. Jupe!" The doctor yelled. They had no time to let me have a second epidural, so the pain running through my body was more than enough for me to get this baby out of me.

I finally pushed one last time, and—

Screams. Pure weeps echoed through the room. "It's a baby girl!" The doctor held my helpless child in his arms, asking Noah something, then handing him some scissors. This now father to 4 cut the umbilical cord with a few hard snaps. The team took the baby and handed her to me. She was crying and sniffling as her skin touched mine. Feeling the tears stream down, I kissed my new child. They snatched her quickly and prepared her for the steep road ahead.

Hey guys! This chapter was more than 1000 words- but thank you for reading haha

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was hella busy with preparing for school—

Anyway, make sure to recommend some names for bby!

Thanks!

N-I-L