As Namjoon sits down he turns on his computer and watched the young spy from a camera in the hall, just in case he ignored his warning.

"Jungkook? It's Taehyung can I come in?"

"Kook? I can hear you crying. Come on, I have a key and am not afraid to use it, and I have a gun too. You shoot at me I shoot at you. Fucking try me." Namjoon chuckles and shook his head.

"Eh don't you yell at me." Taehyung snapped and tried turning the knob.

Namjoon grabbed his office phone and got ready to call the medic team downstairs as Taehyung opened the door.

Just like he though a shot went off and the younger fell to the ground and onto his hands.

"YOU BITCH." Taehyung yelled and walked in.

"You're watching them?" He looked up and nodded.

"I warned Tae and he didn't listen to me just like I thought, and he got shot at. The carpets are fucking new." Jin crosses his arms and rose a brow. "Fine, I wanted to see what happened, happy?" Jin nods.

"Yes, so Jimin is with Yoongi and Hoseok actually ran into Soyeon on accident so it's just me here. And you didn't call me meanie." The elder says closing the door and heading to the couch to the right of his desk.

"Sorry, he came at me fast, and since everyone is together and you just got off the best mission of your life, want to-... uh, go on a drive?" Namjoon says, suddenly nervous as he eyed a powerful looking Jin.

"I would love to, but so far I am undefeated in racing." The younger then smirked.

"Then this should be fun, do you want to go now or later?" Jin stood up and fixed his clothes.

"We can go now, but I brought my bike so can you ride?"

"Yes I can, but not as good as you Fallen Angels guys, plus I value my life so I will lend you a car." As Namjoon stood up he was suddenly pushed back. He looked up suspiciously at the elder who trapped him in his seat. "Yes?" He smiled with his lips together.

"Why do you want to race so badly?"

"Maybe it could be the start of a date I may or may not have planned... right now." The seriousness that came off of the elder instantly turned into a funny one.

"You could have just asked stupid." Jin laughed and moved back.

"I am awkward sometimes." Namjoon pouted, standing up.

"I know, now come one," Jin smiles and starts walking out.

Namjoon rushed to close his computer and then to get his phone before jogging out and to the elder. Namjoon glanced at their hands near each other and was wondering if he should attempt to hold Jin's hand.

He thought it went unnoticed by the elder but it didn't. Jin rolled his eyes when he continues to see the conflicted look on Namjoon's face so he took it upon himself to make the first move.

Yes, he was still a little mad at the younger but he knew he had some problems and it wasn't really Namjoon's fault... ish.

Jin took his hand and intertwined their fingers. He disregarded the way Namjoon's head snapped to their hands and then to the side of his face.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jin suddenly takes off running making the younger yelp but continued running until they were in the huge parking garage.

When it was just the two Jin started talking.

"I am a little mad but I know I overreacted and everything. Taehyung likes to think of me as a shark, easily provoked and I only attack when feeling scared or insecure, or when I am hungry." He chuckles. "But one thing I won't tolerate is being called childish." Namjoon retracts his hand and puts his head down.

"Yeah, about that, I am sorry it just came out."

"Fast thinking is like when you are drunk. Your sober thoughts came out and you said what you were feeling. I acted just like you said, it was childish but like a shark, it spooked me and I swam away."

"But stil-".

"No, I am in a way glad you said it, it made me reflect on myself. Now, which car do I use?" Namjoon moved his lips to one side and went to go grab two keys.

"Here, you can get the blue Ferrari and I will take the black one." Jin takes the key and walked away, however, stopped when he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Just one more thing." Jin turns around and looked directly into the youngers eyes. "You're really awesome Jin and I just want to say once again I am really sorry. I really like you and I am not um used to dating, which I would like to get better at, and only with you." Jin smiles and then caressed his cheek.

"You're awesome too." He whispers, and kissed Namjoon's other cheek, then moved to the blue car.

Namjoon smiles and got into his car too and turned on the walkie talkie.

"Jin, this is how we BTS people communicate while driving, so just follow me out, and then we can race." He says and starts the car up.

"That is so cool." He heard the elder squeal as they drive out.

"Yeah, and how long are you guys going be staying?" Namjoon asks turning onto a new road.

"Probably when me and you get back, why? Want us to stay the night or something?" Jin smirked and looked to his left, out the window to see Namjoon smiling.

"Maybe, but after this, me and you are still going out to eat, I'm buying so where would you want to go?"

"I can go for some Italian food, what about you?" Namjoon shrugged and they soon went to a stop at the stoplight.

"I can go for anything. When this light turns green we go. Try not to get into a car accident." Jin rolls his eyes.

"How about the loser buys the food, just to make things more interesting."

"Fine, guess you're buying then." Jin laughs.

"You're so going down Joonie." Namjoon gripped the steering wheel and once the light turned green, the two were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~