Oneshot

hey guys im back...

with a oneshot, cause- i have been working on future chapters 🙈🙈😬

also, 391 reads y'all- i- 🤭🤭

but seriously though thank you for the support, ily all so much 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️🧡🧡💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜

anyfucks, enjoy some taekook smut cause this idea popped up in my head 😌

submissive-top taehyung (he also bottoms)

power bottom  jungkook (along with him topping)

Don't Be Shy

Taehyung P.O.V.

I had just woke up, feeling very grumpy since I was having a good dream. Feeling something poke my leg from above the thick layers of silk blankets I was under.

I peeked open an eye and instantly closing it because of the faint light that was shining through the blinds of my window, "Ah, you're finally up hyungie," I heard a familiar voice say a few inches away from my own face.

Jungkook is here.

...

Wait...

JUNGKOOK IS HERE'!'"??#?)!'??#!!!'!*!??:?'!'

What in the hell was this beautiful muscle bunny doing in my house, my room to be more specific? I couldn't help but be confused since he never really contacts me, this situation counting as one of those times since he didn't call before coming.

"K-Kookie..? What're you doing here?" I mumbled, more so whispered since i just woke up and people were still sleeping, I didn't want to wake anyone.

"We're going out today, I don't wanna hear any complaining. And before you say anything, I didn't call cause I knew you would be asleep and you wouldn't answer it. So, get up,"

"I- f-fine.." I replied before getting up and stumbling into the bathroom. I've always been shy around Jungkook. I'm shy around everyone so it's not really a big deal.

After getting ready I went outside of my room to see Jungkook standing behind the kitchen island on his phone, "Uh, I'm ready," I said to gain his attention, when I did he looked up and stared a few seconds longer,  much to my comfort zone making me flustered. He noticed this and I didn't fail to miss the slight smirk he gave me.

"Alright come on hyung, I already have a table reserved for us,"

Time skip to cafe

We walked into the cafe instantly being greeted by the smell of freshly baked bread and happy conversations. "Woah, this place is.." "Amazing, I know," He said before glancing at me then back to the counter, then back at me, "Knew you'd like it," He added, his voice going impossibly deeper than mine sending shivers up my spine.

Holy shit- where- why did he do that...

I just smiled while slightly looking down to cover up my beet red face. "Ah, hyungie you're so adorable. Lets go get our table, yeah?" He said, voice back to normal as he walked into the direction of the table he reserved for us, myself following behind trying to ignore the fact that he just called me adorable.