Chapter 6

*Paris' P.O.V.*

            I woke to Nessa hugging my body tightly. She hasn't made any noises and I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I stare at her and I notice that she has the look of sheer pleasure on her face. She then sinks her nails into my back and starts to moan. I don't know if the dream was about me or someone else but I do know she was enjoying it very much. All of a sudden she moaned my name out and grabbed me tighter and pulled me toward her firmly. It was the mostbeautiful thing I had ever heard. Then I look back down to see the most mesmerizing light brown eyes ever staring back at me.

            "Hey," I said not wanting to bring up her dream.

            "Hey,"she blushed as she chewed on her lower lip.

            I leaned forward to kiss her and she met me halfway. Our lips met and everything seemed to stop the only thing that was moving was our lips I ran my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she quickly granted. She started to run her hands through my boy cut. Then she got really strong. She flipped me on my back getting on top of me strattling me her hair all fell to one side of her face as she leaned down to kiss me I held her hips as we made out her hands were on my chest as she moaned. We broke the kiss and I went straight to her neck I kissed her right under her ear and she shuddered and moaned my name loudly the all all of sudden the bedroom door burst open.

            "Paris, what the fuck," a female voiced yelled.

            I quickly but softly put Nessa back on the bed I looked up and my heart stopped. It was my sister.

            "London, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked she hated mom and dad and would only come around to visit me or for funerals and she usually called before she visits.

            "I came because mom said you fell off the face of the earth she called me crying because she hadn't seen you in two days. And is there something that you should have told but didn't?" She said looking between me and Nessa.

            "London I'm gay," I said.

            "Is this about the disorder? Paris because if it is a man can totally love you. You just have to find the -,"

            "No it not about that I've actually known for years," I say looking at her.

            " Well in that case you make the cutest fruit cake," she said pinching my checks and making a baby face at me. I hear Nessa giggle in the background. And she looks past me at Nessa.

            "Uh paris are you trying to be put in jail," she says still looking at Nessa.

            "No what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

            "Then why is there a fucking kid in your bed," she raised her voice.

            "She's not a kid she's sixteen,"  I raised my vice back.

            "oh well in that case whose the cutie and why hasn't mom seen you in two days she's on the verge of damn near dying and you here in bed with that very beautiful work of Art," she said. Her voice got low as she said the last part and I her irritated as I look at Nessa and her very now red face.

            "Her name is Vanessa and I haven't been home because their suffocating and sit down and stair at that ring because she's mine," I said forcefully.

            " Okay, okay, Kitty got claws I see, and I have the two most beautiful women in my life and I don't need your lover because I have my own. I also have a daughter with her," she said amused.