☆Bonus Chapter: Prt 1♡

iconicavokado idk u but ur the coolest and funniest reader I've had in a while, so here ya go.
Btw u can call me Fev

P.s: I don't really expect anyone to read this or like it, but I hope you guys do.♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 years later

*Lissa's P.O.V.*

"I'm telling you, Mr. MaSatin-"

"AND I'M TELLING YOU THAT IF THAT KID DOES ANYTHING ELSE TO MY DAUGHTER, I'LL HAVE THIS PLACE DEMOLISHED!" I screamed at the stupid little bald man. His suite was tight in all the wrong places and his face was pasty with frustration. But guess what, I'm more important.

Before he could get another word of bullshit out, Paris marched into the office, after her was Nessa and then Mel. I pushed my hands through my bright hair and landed my on Emma as she sat shaking her leg with red eyes tear stained eyes. Cameron was slouched In the chair with her fists balled, I can easily say she has Paris' anger issue....and maybe mine too.

"What's going on?" Mel took my arm and ran her hand over my shoulder trying to calm me down. Cameron's eyes trained on the bald man behind his desk.

"Your children were involved in an altercation with another student. Emma was shoved down in the hall and Cameron proceeded to viciously attack the other student involved!"

"That bitch deserved it! I wouldn't have had to viciously attack anyone if you did your damn job!"

"CAMERON!" We all yelled but she kept going with a rage that could only involve her big sister.

"No, Em has been dealing with Gina's shit for the past two weeks. No one does anything about it, and when I said I was going to do your job for you, I meant it! That fucking degenerate is now in her place!"

"Miss Marks please-" the man tried to control Cam but I stepped in.

"Two weeks and we're just now hearing about this."

Mel stepped up and Nessa did too with folded arms.

"The situation did not call for parental notification."

"Parental notifi- Are you fucked up in the head! Anything that has to do with the well being of our kids calls for parental fuckin' notification!" This time Paris took my spot screaming at the idiot.

"Now that were all in agreement, please explain everything that's been happening?" Nessa was the calm blazing anger. She knew when to blow up and that's what scares us all the most, she's too punctual. Honestly, that's why she runs A law firm and Paris and I don't.

I looked at my girls. They were holding hands, well Emma was holding Cameron's fist. Em's eyes were still puffy and pink from crying I felt for her.

Why didn't she tell us?

Cameron sighed and looked at her sister. Cam wanted to speak out, but it looked like Em was telling her no.
She spoke anyway, "That piece of trash has been bulling her since day one. I had to find out she assaulted you in the locker-."

"CAM PLEASE!" Emma shouted more tears falling down her face.

Everyone was silent and I didn't feel like anything was getting done. It felt like everything was progressively getting worse.

Nessa laid her had on Emma's head and stroked her hair to calm her down, but that made everything ten times harder to watch.

"Emma, you can't keep protecting that bitch! She deserves everything she's getting, not you!" Cam stood up and marched out of the office ignoring the calls for her to come back. This was a pivotal point in the office, because now we know something bad happened in the locker rooms.

"There is nothing much I can do at this point, Cameron will be suspended for a day for physically harming another student, and the same will happen to Miss Banks for what she's done to Emma." He spoke with the stress if the world on his head and I have to say, I likes to see him squirm like a pathetic idiot. I nodded and picked up my briefcase and left the office with my family. There was no way, none, that is was over.

Cam was breathing heavily by the time we go to the cars. We'd all been called from work and I was closest so I got to the school first. I had Cameron, Nessa and Mel drove with Emma, and finally Paris drove by herself.

By the time we were on the road she knew it was fine to spill.
"BuBy, she's suffering, and she won't let me help her! I had to find out that trailer trash basically molested her in the locker rooms, because she wanted to know if she had a dick too!"

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"I know right," she looks like she physically gave up the fight when she let her head rest on the window.

"Why didn't she tell us?" I squeezed the steering wheel hard as I thought about that kid hurting my daughter. If I could fight I kid, I would've kicked her ass by now.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I bolted out of the car and marched into the house. The house is big and we have maids to take care of it, but most of the time we do everything on our own.

When I ran up the stairs I barged into Emma's room and shut the door behind me.

I was fuming. I wanted to fight that bitch all over again. The only reason her face isn't crushed, is because of Emma, she pulled me off by the second time I bashed her head into the floor. I was so ready to drag the hoe to kingdom come.

"Bubbles," I signed and pulled myself back to a calmer state, she hates it when I'm angry.

"Yeah Cam?" She answered pulling her knees into her chest. I kicked off my shoes and climbed into the bed with her, gently pulling her into my arms.

"Its not your fault okay, and if she comes near you, I will drag her," I rocked her softly in my arms. She maybe older than me but no matter what, she'll always be the baby. She's so soft and nice to absolutely everyone, and the shit that fuck up put her though was absolutely unnecessary. It unforgivable.

I call her bubbles because she so delicate. But I love her and nobody fucks with my sister, She's the best of all of us.

"I'm so weak, why am I so-"

"Em, stop. Don't let her get in your head, none of that is true. You know it," I squeezed her tighter a she rested into me.

I don't know when it started probably earlier than I can remember, but I don't recall ever not wanting to protect her.

She's so precious, she must be protected.

I raked through her long blonde hair and pulled gently on it just the way I knew she liked it.

People know about us, people make jokes. They say we're dykes, they say we're made in labs too, they say we have dicks, they say shit like that to bother us.

They want to hurt us.

They always hurt her.

And I'm always the one to hurt them. Kids are cruel, but I'm ruthless. I've broken limbs and faces for her, and I won't stop. Not until they leave my sister the fuck alone, ya know.