Chapter One

The Gang Leader | Daniel Seavey
Chapter One
Noelle

My eyes opened and i looked to the right to see a man laying in my bed, i looked at him as he peacefully slept. His dark brown hair matched his tanned skin tone, i couldn't see his eyes but i already knew they were perfect.

The memories from last night slowly came back, I'm not the type of girl to sleep with a random man. This man is the third person i have ever slept with, but he was the best person i ever slept with.

I stood up and grabbed my phone from my bedside table and i quickly rushed to the bathroom, i locked the door behind me and i quickly called my sister Emily.

"Hello" She answered straight away which i was grateful for, i sat on the toilet as my legs were shaking like crazy. "Noelle?"

"I slept with someone last night and now i don't know how to get rid of him" I told her and all i heard was laughter coming from her and her boyfriend.

"Elle you can't just get rid of him, maybe get his number" She encouraged me and i couldn't help but think it wouldn't be the worst thing.

"He is good looking" I smirked and Emily giggles.

"Girl go for it" She said.

"Okay, wish me good luck" I mumbled feeling out of my comfort zone already. I ended the call before she could answer, i stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. "You got this" I whispered to myself.

I opened the bathroom door and i walked back into my bedroom, i looked at the empty bed and at my floor where his clothes were five minutes ago. I searched my apartment and the door was still locked, he was no where to be found, my eyes caught the now open window to my apartment on the first floor.

I rolled my eyes at how awkward that is, who jumps out of a window instead of just going through the the front door.

Maybe it's because you were terrible in bed.

Could that really be it?

Not like you have much experience.

Still, i don't remember much but it couldn't have been that he had to jump out of the window to escape me. What other was there?

"Damn it" I mumbled to myself before taking myself back to bed.

I decided to call Emily again, she was always great at this stuff, she always has the best advice.

"How'd it go?" She questions getting straight to the point of the phone call.

"I got off the phone and he was gone" I responded and she sighed. "Not even the worst part-"

"What is?" She stopped me before i could explain.

"He went out the window, like the door was still locked from the inside, he fully went out the window" I said and she huffed and puffed.

"Girl get dressed, we're going for breakfast" She told me and rolled my eyes not feeling like it, but i knew better than to tell her that.

"Pick me up in twenty minutes?" I asked.

"Be there soon" She replied and i ended the call.

I got out of bed and i quickly made my bed, my day cannot start without a made bed, people who don't make their bed every morning scare me.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed an outfit for the day, i put on a white and black long polka dot skirt and a white tight crop top that was a little frilly on the ends, i completed the look with white sliders. My hair was naturally straight so i just left it after brushing it, i don't bother with makeup so i just left my face alone for today.