"I'll admit, I didn't expect the King of Trees to be a Mythic monster. However, it isn't exactly impossible to defeat. I just need to adjust my original plan," Shi Feng explained. He, too, was surprised to see the Boss's Mythic rank. When he had come here in his previous life, the King of Trees had only been a Grand Lord ranked Archaic Species with a unique bloodline. This time, however, the raid would be twice as difficult.

The King of Trees was also set to face a team of 1,000 players. Although its Strength was no match for the Titan Warrior's, it had far more HP. It would undoubtedly be more difficult to raid just due to its battle recovery, which would heal it for 6,000,000 HP every five seconds.

The Boss is a Mythic monster, yet he only needs to adjust his plan to defeat it? For a moment, Quiet Melody wondered if she had heard wrong.

She had encountered Mythic ranked Bosses before, and she was certain that they were invincible to current players. Without siege weapons and disregarding all cost, the team had zero chances of defeating a Mythic Boss. Unfortunately, Historical Sites were similar to Dungeons in that siege weapons were prohibited.

Otherwise, the various large Guilds wouldn't suffer such massive headaches when dealing with 100-man Hell Mode and super-large-scale Team Dungeons.

"Whatever plan you have in mind, tell us. If we have any hope, we'll give it a try." Although Phoenix Rain doubted their chances of defeating the King of Trees, she knew Shi Feng's personality. The man had never lied to her, so she was inclined to listen to him before dismissing his ideas. In any case, it was better than outright giving up.

"Rain! You...!" Quiet Melody was at a loss for words when she saw the slightly excited expression on Phoenix Rain's face. "Fine! Do whatever you want! But we're only giving it one try! If we fail, we'll search for other Dryad nests."

How could a Mythic monster possibly be an easy foe? Even the various superpowers in God's Domain were utterly helpless against these monsters. They were all forced to take the long way around when they found one. If it were possible to raid Mythic monsters, they would've started their raids on the super-large-scale Team Dungeons already.

"Mhm, thank you," Phoenix Rain offered. Quiet Melody was only helping her as a good friend and hadn't asked for any payment for the work. If the woman didn't want to do something, she wouldn't force her. Unfortunately, if Quiet Melody decided not to participate in the fight against the King of Trees, the team would lose a large fraction of its firepower.

"Before this, I'd like to sign a new contract, Phoenix Pavilion Master. Our previous agreement didn't include a Mythic ranked Final Boss," Shi Feng said as he handed Phoenix Rain a new contract.

Most of the contents hadn't changed. Zero Wing would still obtain 20% of the harvest. The only difference was that after the raid, Zero Wing would have priority when choosing five items from the Sunset Shrine.

While Shi Feng could ignore the treasures a Grand Lord ranked Archaic Species guarded, it was a different story for items under a Mythic monster's protection.

"Renew our contract?" Phoenix Rain read through the new contract. Shortly after, she said, "I don't have any problems with this as long as we clear the Sunset Shrine."

Although Shi Feng's demands were high, it was much better than leaving empty-handed.

Each of the three Dryad nests they had already raided had contained over 100 precious items, excluding the material stashes in each nest. Needless to say, the Sunset Shrine hid far more items of even higher quality.

Following which, the two players signed the contract.

Once Shi Feng ensured that everything was in order, he began to pull Flame Potions from his bag.