Chapter: 45

"-na!"

"-una!"

"Yuna wake up!!"

Squinting my eyes trying to look at the blurry figure standing in front of me in this dark room.

"t-Taehyung?" I rasp.

"Yeah, it's me..." he said. His voice sounding scared and alert.

"What are you doing here?" I ask a bit more awake now. "Lee Han is going to catch you..." I said.

"I'm getting you out of here" he said, taking a pair of rusty keys from the his navy blue Jean's pocket.

Feeling him tug at the restraints for a while and soon I'm let free. Falling forward into his chest with a whimper as he catches me.

"t-thank...you" I whisper, clutching onto his bright red hoodie.

"No, thank you. If it wasn't for you and your crew I wouldn't have been free" he answered.

"m-my crew?" I ask confusedly. According to my knowledge, I'm all alone.

"Yea... Felix hyung managed to get my number. He told me they joined forces with this group called Got7...I think, and I told him why I'm doing all of this business with Lee Han. So he freed my parents and I can finally go against Lee Han's wishes" he explained causing me to take a double take.

"He...th-they did that?" I ask earning a nod in return.

A small smile appearing on my face, happy that they are helping me...I'll be sure to thank them soon.

"We have to get going...we don't have much time" he said helping me walk.

Clutching onto his hoodie with one hand and the other covering my ribs on the side in a protective manner.

"M-my Appa..." I mumbled, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"We can't Yuna, Felix hyung and them are almost here...they will save your Appa" he said not looking at me in the eyes. Checking if anyone is following us.

"Please...Appa is all alone" I said staring at the door to Lee Han's office.

Pushing myself away from Taehyung as I clutch onto my sides, limping my way to the door. Ignoring Taehyung whose whispering to me to get back.

"Yuna...no!" He whispered shouted.

Grabbing onto the rusty looking doorknob with shaky hands. Opening the door my heart clenching at the sight.

Appa leaning against the wall with a chain attached to his ankle. His clothes...I don't know if I can even consider them clothes. Blood trickling down the side of his head, bruises and wounds littering his body.

"A-appa..." I croaked, limping towards him.

"Yuna?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes Appa...its me" I said grabbing onto the chain trying to get it off him.

"You shouldn't be here...that monster is going to catch you" he warned.

"I don't care. We are getting out of here" I said.

Just as I grabbed the chain-

"Oh? Well since your here I can start!"

Turning my head to see Lee Han gripping onto the back of a scared Taehyung's hoodie.

Pushing the younger next to me as we crawl backwards away from Lee Han.

"Jungwoo!" Lee Han shouted startling me a bit.